Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Struggling with the spiral showcase

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I managed to get my points just fine, which makes me as confused as the rest of you. My Wizard was in Empyrea and got the points. Does it have something to do with specific worlds? We need a process-of-elimination approach. What world was everyone in when they successfully got the points? And what was your level?

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
I really don't think it's fair to end the event tomorrow morning without having fixed this issue. I have done 3 team ups in Grizzleheim/Wintertusk and gotten credit for none of them. That is 60 points that I should have but did not receive. That would get me to almost the highest tier of rewards. The failure of the team up section made the top tier reward almost impossible to earn. There are obviously some serious issues with this event that need to be worked out before future releases.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2013
I'm still not able to get the points helping someone in the world I'm in (Khrysalis) or in Grizzleheim. It is the 2nd go round of the event too. I really like doing it with my other wizards (all in Empyrea) and am hoping to get the benefit on my lower level wizard too, please.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
confused159 on Aug 22, 2019 wrote:
I'm still not able to get the points helping someone in the world I'm in (Khrysalis) or in Grizzleheim. It is the 2nd go round of the event too. I really like doing it with my other wizards (all in Empyrea) and am hoping to get the benefit on my lower level wizard too, please.
What is the tab furthest to the right on the Team-Up kiosk for you?

Also, can you give Wysteria a try and let me know if you get credit there instead?

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
My Storm and Myth are both on Empyrea, but Storm didn't get credit when Myth did. Though I'll confirm that my Ice is on Avalon and had to do Wisteria for credit (which is fun because trying to get a team up there is ridiculous).

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Amy Silverweaver on Aug 22, 2019 wrote:
My Storm and Myth are both on Empyrea, but Storm didn't get credit when Myth did. Though I'll confirm that my Ice is on Avalon and had to do Wisteria for credit (which is fun because trying to get a team up there is ridiculous).
Can you please tell me what the furthest Team-Up tab is (to the right) on all 3 of those characters? Thanks!

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
A big problem for me with spiral showcase, I did a daily assignment quest and I didn’t receive credit.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Vanessa Mythdust on Aug 22, 2019 wrote:
Can you please tell me what the furthest Team-Up tab is (to the right) on all 3 of those characters? Thanks!
For Myth and Storm it's Empyrea. For Ice it's the Dungeons tab but Wisteria world-wise.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I am on the last two dungeons of Avalon. On the "Join a Team" my worlds are in this order from right to left: Dungeons, Wysteria, Grizzleheim, Avalon, Zafaria, Celestia, Dragonspyre, MooShu, Marleybone, Krokotopia, Aquila, Wizard City.

After trying most worlds all through the last event without getting any credit, I have finally gotten credit for the team up kiosk, by helping someone in Wysteria. Which in hindsight should be obvious, as it's the world highest on my team up list.

Since there is so few opportunities for a team up there, could swapping the order so Grizzleheim is the furthest world to the right help? Or make it so that our current one is furthest to the right?

Defender
May 11, 2012
With this current Spiral Showcase event (August), I am still not getting credit for teaming up in the kiosk in the highest world I am able to go to (Avalon). I just finished a team up in Avalon via the kiosk a little while ago (we won), and I got no credit for it. I did not get any credit for any of the times I helped in the last Spiral Showcase event either (even though I also tried doing Grizzleheim like you told us to if our highest world wasn't working last time), and this is getting very frustrating.

Could you please let me know why this is happening and what can be done to correct it so I get my credit for the Spiral Showcase? Thank you.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
This is the 2nd Spiral Showcase in the live game and the task for helping in the team-up kiosk is still not working for my lower level wizards. My death and balance wizards are in Polaris and Empyrea and both get credit for the team up task. However, my other 4 wizards are lower levels. All of them have tried team up in the highest world they have access AND have also tried in Grizzleheim, none have received credit for this task.
My lowest level wizard is a 68 and recently completed Celestia. She just got her spiral key to Zafaria. All she has done is talk to Inyanga Whitestripes. She has fought 0 battles, done 0 quests there. She has not even spoken to the gatekeeper of the Savannah. So she tried team up in ZF, (highest world she has access), she has done 3 runs of Kallah Silverback (fire boss in Drum Jungle), on the team up kiosk. She received no credit for helping. 0 for 3.

Since she has not technically quested in Zafaria yet, should she be trying to team up in Celestia since she has fully completed that world? Help!

Danny Shadow

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I am struggling also.

I can't even read all the info about it in this topic. My head swims.

I do not see where the list is of what we need to do to progress and finish the staircase??

I bought one scroll (clicked in its screen) and it did nothing - I did not get the little dance I was trying to get. But a little scroll icon did appear on some of the items. But that's all.
It had said something like "buy one scroll to get this." Or I misunderstood??

What are we supposed to do??

Thanks.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
My observations from experimenting with different accounts and wizards for the team-up credit:

All wizards tested have a main quest in Khyrsalis or lower. From reading posts of others, higher worlds get credit for the world where the main quest line is.

If wizard has access to Wysteria, credit is given only in Wysteria, regardless of world main quest line has reached. This is true of both wizards partly through Wysteria and wizards who have completed Wysteria (except for Tower of the Helephant).

If wizard has access to Grizzleheim, but not Wysteria, I haven't been able to get credit anywhere. Right now, I only have reached Shattertusk's Hut in the couple of wizards in this category, so there may be credit for team up locations beyond that.

If wizard is below level 20, with no access to Grizzleheim, I get credit in Krokotopia if reached that, otherwise Wizard City.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
I have the same issue with Amy Silverweaver but even my level 100 Life who is on Khrysalis has Wysteria as the highest world followed by the dungeon tab. My 2 wizards on Emperea have that world as highest so they are fine. My level 30 Ice is on grizzleheim but has to do helper in Wysteria like my level 100 which is odd. Wysteria is a tough world to jump in a team up.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2017
I'm level 74 in Zafaria, and teaming up in Wysteria worked for me but Grizzle and Zafaria didn't.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2013
I just tried Wysteria (the farthest to the right for me) and it worked!! Reminder: I'm in Khrysalis and tried Grizzelheim and Khrysalis and neither of those worked. I read that someone tried Wystera and got the points so I finally got someone to team up with me there and got the points too. Still hoping this will work on my correct world soon... I hope this helps the team in resolving the issue. Thanks for listening and working on it!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2018
I have a couple wizards that had not been to Wysteria yet. Neither had made it to Mooshu yet. The world showed up in the kiosk. I already tried Grizzlehiem, Marleybone, Krokatopia. Neither of the dungeons showed up on the list there. Tried going there and checked in by the gate. The dungeon showed up at the kiosk then. But when I made it in and finished the battle no points showed up after. Is there a point you have to finish along the quests to see the dungeons there? A lord bramble team up showed on the other wizard and was able to join, but didn't get the points either. So on this one I guess I hadn't made it far enough along the quest line to get the points.

This is really messed up.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2018
I even tried with another account to go to team up in Wysteria to actuate one. There are so many people trying to spot a team up there you are lucky if you can get in.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
Today, my character that only has access to Wizard City did not get the credit for a team-up in Triton Avenue, but did get the credit for a second team-up in Firecat Alley. Is the credit tied to the farthest point reached in the highest level world?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2018
The wizard was able to see the crystal tower show up at the team up kiosk after completing it, but wasn't able to see lord bramble. Since he hasn't made it there.

In respect to the lower level wizards who are questing in Dragonspyre or lower worlds.

The main quest line highest world completed should be used. Maybe with a option to go to Grizzlehiem or Wysteria. That way it doesn't end up like the dailies which may send you to an area you haven't even accessed with the wizard. (BTW Dailies need to be fixed also.)

Explorer
May 28, 2012
I would like to report that the Spiral Showcase hasn’t worked at all for my two crowns accounts. I didn’t even bother with my main two accounts that have memberships.

The farthest world on four wizards was Krokotopia and all did battles in that area using the kiosk, but received no credit for this. I even took them back to Wizard City to quest in there via the kiosk…receiving no credit.

Very disheartening and making one not even want to participate.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2014
I have 3 wizards on this account, one low level wizard showed the daily assignment completed, but the other two didn't. I also tried fishing and team up kiosk (I was lucky enough to find one item in the Wisteria world) on my highest level wizard and there was no credit shown in the listing for it.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
My Spiral Staircase has not shown any progress either, although I thought I was just doing it wrong.

And that's still a possibility.

If I can throw in my 2 cents on the kiosk part?

It will be very difficult for some to participate in that.
What if that was divided up by 1-50 or 50 + levels? With anything in those 'halves' of experience being OK?
I understand that KI might not want the lowest level battle to be flooded with 100 + level wizards trying to gain points.

But it does not seem fair or balanced either, especially, (to me anyway), that some can get by with very low level battles, and others will only have very long, high level dungeons, to choose from, to qualify for the Staircase kiosk points.

I struggle with those battles or dungeons, myself. I cannot rely on others who join up being any better at it than I am -- in fact some could be worse at it and hoping for *my* (non existent) expertise.

Maybe it could be anything within the prior ten levels of experience?? Or prior three worlds? Something like that.

Just my 2 cents!

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
On my level 67 my highest world is Zafaria and after using the kiosk and helping a team with a battle, no points for the spiral showcase. I been seeing a lot of people with this bug.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
Can someone please tell me how my wizards in worlds lower than Polaris can get the Kiosk team up points for the Spiral Showcase
I just did a team up with my level 68 wizard for Lord Brambles Tower boss fight in Wisteria and she did not get awarded the 20 points. This was also like this during the last Spiral Showcase.
I have read all the message boards and at first we were told to go the Griz, then it was changed to Wisteria.
I have 3 wizards in Polaris, or above, and 3 wizards below Polaris. I regret that my lower level wizards are excluded from the 20 points of teaming up in the Kiosk.
If I am doing the kiosk wrong, or there is some other world my lower level wizards are supposed to use for team up -Please tell me where to go to obtain the 20 Kiosk points.