Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Struggling with the spiral showcase

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
I started a new thread about the lower level wizards not getting the kiosk points for the Spiral Showcase - this is for the one that just started today Sept. 24
My level 68 wizard did the team up in Wisteria but did not get awarded the points - please either fix this, or tell us lower level wizards just what world we are supposed to select for the kiosk team up.
There was only one Spiral Showcase so far in which my 3 wizards below Polaris could collect the 20 points for the kiosk team up credit.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Bumping this thread, as i can not complete this either. I have done 4 in a row and it wont take that i have helped a team in my world i am questing at

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Same here for me. I am questing in wizard city, and it just wont take that i have helped teams.. 4 tries on my death wizard there and nothing.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
For those of you not yet past Azteca I think they've fixed it so you don't have to do Wisteria anymore. My Ice is on Avalon and can now get credit for Avalon dungeons when she had to do Wisteria in past Showcases.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Rowantimes6 on Sep 24, 2019 wrote:
I started a new thread about the lower level wizards not getting the kiosk points for the Spiral Showcase - this is for the one that just started today Sept. 24
My level 68 wizard did the team up in Wisteria but did not get awarded the points - please either fix this, or tell us lower level wizards just what world we are supposed to select for the kiosk team up.
There was only one Spiral Showcase so far in which my 3 wizards below Polaris could collect the 20 points for the kiosk team up credit.
Your level 68 wizard I am assuming is either in Zafaria or Avalon,

Try do team-ups there (the lastest world) and not Wysteria.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
KittyKungFu on Sep 25, 2019 wrote:
Same here for me. I am questing in wizard city, and it just wont take that i have helped teams.. 4 tries on my death wizard there and nothing.
Remember, you are only credited for the latest world you have access to. It is not necessarily the order in which they appear on the Kiosk.

What level is your death and which world is he/she currently questing in?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
So, here's what I think the Dungeons goal should look like when fixed.

Every wizard will earn their day's points if they help a wizard in the world they are currently questing in themselves.

For wizards level 25-40, helping in Kembaalung Village will qualify as well.

For wizards level 40-60, helping in Barkingham Palace will qualify as well.

For wizards level 60-85, helping in Zigazag will qualify as well.

For wizards 100+, helping in Darkmoor will qualify as well.

For wizards level 20-45, helping in Grizzleheim will qualify as well.

For wizards level 45-70, helping in Wintertusk will qualify as well.

For wizards level 25-40, helping in Wysteria will qualify as well.

For wizards level 30-50, helping in Mount Olympus will qualify as well.

For wizards level 70-90, helping in Atlantea will qualify as well.

For wizards level 90-110, helping in Tartarus will qualify as well.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Star Edward on Sep 26, 2019 wrote:
Remember, you are only credited for the latest world you have access to. It is not necessarily the order in which they appear on the Kiosk.

What level is your death and which world is he/she currently questing in?

She is currently only questing in wizard city. I don’t have access to any other worlds.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
I've found that with my wizard still only in Wizard City, that Firecat Alley seems to work. Other areas sometimes don't.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2013
I was finally able to get the reward yesterday on my wizard that is in Khrysalis, doing a kiosk team up in Khrysalis (instead of Wysteria)!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
KittyKungFu on Sep 26, 2019 wrote:
She is currently only questing in wizard city. I don’t have access to any other worlds.
Hm,

Try all the areas in Wizard City then (beginning with the latest areas such as Colossus Boulevard and Firecat Alley) using the Team-up Kiosk.

If this still fails, then support may need to be contacted.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
KittyKungFu is it possible you haven't leveled up enough to get access to some of the streets in Wizard City?

Is it possible that you can only access the free parts of Wizard City?

That could be why you can't do some of the quests?

I can remember when I could not get into all the Wizard City streets.