Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon hunt aesthetic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
Please improve beastmoon hunt's (and some other parts of the game's) performance. There are too many particles that it lags the game. I can run much bigger games with better performance. Also, everywhere you walk in beastmoon hunt makes the sand noise, even on bricks or stone. This isn't that big but it makes it sound less real.

Administrator
Fitz2992 on Aug 5, 2019 wrote:
Please improve beastmoon hunt's (and some other parts of the game's) performance. There are too many particles that it lags the game. I can run much bigger games with better performance. Also, everywhere you walk in beastmoon hunt makes the sand noise, even on bricks or stone. This isn't that big but it makes it sound less real.
Does it feel like it's isolated to the Beastmoon Hunt arena and related areas, or the entire game is somehow affected here?

What is your CPU and GPU power?

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
Sparck on Aug 5, 2019 wrote:
Does it feel like it's isolated to the Beastmoon Hunt arena and related areas, or the entire game is somehow affected here?

What is your CPU and GPU power?
Thank you for responding! I have a pretty strong CPU and GPU because I have a fast gaming PC. Intel Core i7 7th gen, and nvidia geforce GTX. The performance is only really an issue in beastmoon hunt when particles are all the way. If I turn the particles all the way down then it runs smoothly. This isn't really that important but it would be cool if you guys could make it smoother with particles all the way up. Also another thing in beastmoon hunt, can you let everyone use text chat because it can be a big disadvantage if someone only has menu chat. Even with text chat so many words are blocked out. Also just an idea, maybe you guys can make like a mature chat that's like 16+ or 18+ with no filter so if older people want they can chat freely. Thank you guys so much for this amazing game!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
Also please let people rejoin beastmoon hunt matches if they've disconnected or quit