Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People Not Turning Into Monsters Cheat Beastmoon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Its been reported and I've encountered various different wizards that have been able to bypass choosing monsters within the beastmoon event and being able to enter the spiral sigil without it being open, with the addition their health is increased to what it is outside the event and the speed is most than any monster. This creates a big unfairness to those who want to enjoy the event, and especially the inability to interact with the other team makes it hard to report the player as we dont know to which realm they will spawn. This has to be fixed!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I have noticed a severe oversight during the Beastmoon Hunt. Apparently, someone on my team managed to claim the Spiral ring before they were supposed too - before we were even supposed to be let out onto the field! I don't know anything else about how it was done. If anyone knows more about this glitch, or have seen it in action, please tell us everything! This needs to be fixed ASAP!

Administrator
Lookit Light on Aug 4, 2019 wrote:
I have noticed a severe oversight during the Beastmoon Hunt. Apparently, someone on my team managed to claim the Spiral ring before they were supposed too - before we were even supposed to be let out onto the field! I don't know anything else about how it was done. If anyone knows more about this glitch, or have seen it in action, please tell us everything! This needs to be fixed ASAP!
Please report this to support with details! https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game