Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

W101 Needs More Team Based Events like Beastmoon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
After playing through the beastmoon event that was recently put in action this week, I have seen people uniting on very different levels. After talking with many teams and being faced with different settings within this event, everyone can agree on one thing: Wizard101 needs more team based EQUAL SETTING games/events you name it. In differentiation with Player VS Player, Beastmoon gives the chance for everyone to have a fair advantage in game, no extra pips or secret advantages.

I STRONGLY encourage KI to look at the player feedback and see that this was one step in the right direction, you dont need to create the new fortnite battle ground, or completely revamp Player vs Player but add some intuition to more games like these. From a very optimistic view, the next steps that should be taken are that teams can be based on your friends list, where people can play with their friends. This can be the beginning of very new things come to Wizard101 and I hope indeed we go in that direction, the deckathlon event showed players how to manage strategy by themselves, and beastmoon enhances teamwork in order to win. The community also has to lay ideas so they can be implemented into the game!