Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help please! Wizards Tour Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
So I have the quest wizard tours and I can see how much XP and Gold it will give me but it doesn't have a picture, arrow, or anything to tell me what I need to do. I don't know what chest I need to get or if I already got them all because it is just blank. What do I do?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
demon015 on Aug 2, 2019 wrote:
So I have the quest wizard tours and I can see how much XP and Gold it will give me but it doesn't have a picture, arrow, or anything to tell me what I need to do. I don't know what chest I need to get or if I already got them all because it is just blank. What do I do?
It sounds like it's glitched out, but you could try doing the things required and see if it pings it back to how it should be.

The quest sends you to open Obsidian Chests. You go to - Lord Nightshade (Haunted Cave); Biti Nirini (Royal Hall); Shakes O'Leary (Chelsea Court); Crazed Forest Spirit (Ancient Burial Grounds) - then you go back to talk to Ashley the fire tree in Dragonspyre Academy.

I'd try going to Lord Nightshade and seeing if you can interact with the Obsidian Chest. If it works, you could just go through them in order (as above) and see if you can complete the quest without getting support to fix the visual glitch.

However, if it's more than a visual glitch (if the quest itself has glitched out, not just the image in your book) then you'll need to contact support@wizard101.com and let them know you need help. Say your username, the wizard affected and that the quest is broken...they'll fix it asap.

I hope this helps! Good luck!