Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Dragon Gate Glitch!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2016
So, I was questing in Grizzleheim, (Wintertusk), and I eventually came across the infamous Dragon Gate in
Vestrilund. Of course, I was given a small info box at the bottom of my screen, which indicated me to "press X to open the gate". I did so, but nothing happened. I no longer got the info box, either. I logged out, and approached the gate again. Nothing. The quest arrow still points me in towards the gate, telling me to use the dragon gate. I am not sure if it was an animation error, or something else. Has anyone ever had this issue? Can anyone guide me on what to do?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Bobby Flay Fighter on Jul 31, 2019 wrote:
So, I was questing in Grizzleheim, (Wintertusk), and I eventually came across the infamous Dragon Gate in
Vestrilund. Of course, I was given a small info box at the bottom of my screen, which indicated me to "press X to open the gate". I did so, but nothing happened. I no longer got the info box, either. I logged out, and approached the gate again. Nothing. The quest arrow still points me in towards the gate, telling me to use the dragon gate. I am not sure if it was an animation error, or something else. Has anyone ever had this issue? Can anyone guide me on what to do?
Has the transformation worn off? Maybe you need to drink from Thyra's cauldron again to sneak through?