Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion for the Housing and Gardening

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
There are many of us that LOVE to decorate our homes inside and out. I would love to see the Gardening plots and plants not count as part of the housing limit. Doing this allows us to not only have a beautiful showcase home, but also a huge garden without the worry of having to max out the elixers of only 350 per property. I max out all my homes and I have many all the way up, yet still no room for gardening benefits. Its either we have a gorgeous landscaped house, and no Garden, or bare undecorated area's and nothing but gardening. Also, the seed vaults need to hold more then 100 seeds and not count as a housing item. Seperate the gardening from the housing items. Afterall, these plants are not a permanent fixture on the property. Doing this, you will sell more packs for housing items and more for gardening. Thank you.

Administrator
FionaDawn62 on Jul 30, 2019 wrote:
There are many of us that LOVE to decorate our homes inside and out. I would love to see the Gardening plots and plants not count as part of the housing limit. Doing this allows us to not only have a beautiful showcase home, but also a huge garden without the worry of having to max out the elixers of only 350 per property. I max out all my homes and I have many all the way up, yet still no room for gardening benefits. Its either we have a gorgeous landscaped house, and no Garden, or bare undecorated area's and nothing but gardening. Also, the seed vaults need to hold more then 100 seeds and not count as a housing item. Seperate the gardening from the housing items. Afterall, these plants are not a permanent fixture on the property. Doing this, you will sell more packs for housing items and more for gardening. Thank you.
We look at these limits fairly regularly. If we can up it in the future, we'll be sure to give it a boost once it's ready!

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
The seed vaults are just fine, i dont know why you would want do many couch potatoes at a time, considering your energy only can take care of 2 to 3 couch potatoe plots at a time (if triple stacked like mine)

It is a needed idea that the plants AND the soil be separated from regular housing items, Just like castle magic, and castle blocks should be separated too within the limit

There was another thread posted years ago about castle blocks needing to be separated from the regular housing limit, especially if we can’t buy more than 2 bric-a-brac elixirs for one nice house at a time

But the soil should definitely not be part of the housing item space

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
The Storm King on Aug 10, 2019 wrote:
The seed vaults are just fine, i dont know why you would want do many couch potatoes at a time, considering your energy only can take care of 2 to 3 couch potatoe plots at a time (if triple stacked like mine)

It is a needed idea that the plants AND the soil be separated from regular housing items, Just like castle magic, and castle blocks should be separated too within the limit

There was another thread posted years ago about castle blocks needing to be separated from the regular housing limit, especially if we can’t buy more than 2 bric-a-brac elixirs for one nice house at a time

But the soil should definitely not be part of the housing item space
My energy is at 269 when I have all of it on. So I have plenty of energy to do a lot of gardening and pet training. I can also if needed, purchase the energy elixer if needed.so yes I need a bigger vault for seedsis needed. I've been on the game for 10 years now since the beginning, I've collected tons of reagents, seeds and houses. With the new Everafter bundle, there is a ton of gardening space and I'd love to fill it up along with making it a beautiful fantasy property.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Good afternoon,

Please incorporate a collect all plants button or input some sort of method that will allow a wizard to collect all ready to harvest plants at the same time. It is unfortunate that we have to click every single plant in order to collect all of them.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
She’s right, because we do have a “plant all” and “plow all” gardening spells. But the reason we dont have that is because gardening spells cost energy, harvesting plants does Not cost energy, thus you usually can just run around pressing X to quick harvest plants