Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help on Darkmoor!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
I have a request for anyone to come and help me do darkmoor! I am level 101 and have never done Darkmoor. I would like to get level 100 gear. Thanks in advance.

- Scot EmeraldHeart

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Duncan GhostDreame... on Jul 7, 2019 wrote:
I have a request for anyone to come and help me do darkmoor! I am level 101 and have never done Darkmoor. I would like to get level 100 gear. Thanks in advance.

- Scot EmeraldHeart
Ah the joys of Darkmoor hahaha...seriously though, I LOVE Darkmoor

What's your availability (include time zone please)?

We can arrange to meet up and I'm happy to help you. I'm guessing you need to do parts 1 and 2 as well as the Graveyard (part 3)? I'm happy to help you through the whole thing if you need it all, it's a lot of fun

Also, just so I make sure to bring the right combo of wizzies and appropriate TC - what school is your wizard?

Let me know and I'll reply with a time I can meet when you're free too.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Victoria FireHeart on Jul 8, 2019 wrote:
Ah the joys of Darkmoor hahaha...seriously though, I LOVE Darkmoor

What's your availability (include time zone please)?

We can arrange to meet up and I'm happy to help you. I'm guessing you need to do parts 1 and 2 as well as the Graveyard (part 3)? I'm happy to help you through the whole thing if you need it all, it's a lot of fun

Also, just so I make sure to bring the right combo of wizzies and appropriate TC - what school is your wizard?

Let me know and I'll reply with a time I can meet when you're free too.
Hello! Sorry for the late reply! I just got an email that someone replied to me.

Your help would be great! I appreciate your reply :)

My time zone is Pacific Standard. Do you think we could meet maybe sometime around this week at the time window of 5pm-10pm. To clairfy, I'm a storm wizard :) and it's really difficult to find teams for Darkmoor, well at least in my experience. Thanks again :)

- Scot EmeraldHeart

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Duncan GhostDreame... on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
Hello! Sorry for the late reply! I just got an email that someone replied to me.

Your help would be great! I appreciate your reply :)

My time zone is Pacific Standard. Do you think we could meet maybe sometime around this week at the time window of 5pm-10pm. To clairfy, I'm a storm wizard :) and it's really difficult to find teams for Darkmoor, well at least in my experience. Thanks again :)

- Scot EmeraldHeart
Oh my goodness, busy weekend and I've only just seen this! Sorry!

Pacific time is a tricky one for me (I'm 8 hours ahead), do you ever play earlier?

Hopefully we can still work out a time