Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hi!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
hi,
it’s great to get back into this game since creating this account in 2011 when i was eight years old crazy nostalgia. Just wanted to say thank you for an awesome game, only criticism i can give is the many areas that you need to pay for! You still got my money for a membership though

good to be back.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Welcome back, cshor41! Enjoy the game!

If you ever struggle with anything on your travels, Me and my fellow community members would be glad to help you out. See you in the Spiral!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
cshor41 on Jul 1, 2019 wrote:
hi,
it’s great to get back into this game since creating this account in 2011 when i was eight years old crazy nostalgia. Just wanted to say thank you for an awesome game, only criticism i can give is the many areas that you need to pay for! You still got my money for a membership though

good to be back.
Lol the only down side to a lot of things is having to pay for them

Welcome back and I hope you're having a ton of fun remembering some things and discovering new You will love it, there are so many things to enjoy in the Spiral and KI just keep on adding more and more fun things to the game. Honestly, I love it and I'm sure you're going to have an awesome time!

Let us know how you're getting on and if you have any questions about anything, we're all happy to help

Welcome home!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome back to the game and also the Message Boards!

I can assure you that your investment to the game is well noted and used as I'm sure you've quickly realised the many changes/updates that the game has undergone such as the most obvious one; the Wizard City Revamp.

Catch yourself up by reading the game updates below:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/updates

Additionally,

Feel free to post any queries you may have regarding any changes within the game.

Again, welcome back!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Welcome back!

As someone who was gone for a number of years as well, I can attest you are going to find LOTS of new things to do.

Happy Journeys on the Spiral.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Sep 16, 2017
cshor41 on Jul 1, 2019 wrote:
hi,

good to be back.
Welcome back to the game and the message boards!

You will find lots of new opportunities here for someone who has been gone for eight years! You will not be bored of this game, rest assured! Also, I say from experience that buying membership/crowns is worth it. If you ever need help with anything, come and find me in the Spiral!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Administrator
Survivor
Feb 24, 2010
Community Leader
Welcome back to the game! A lot has changed as there have been numerous updates throughout the year since you've last played, hope you're still having fun with all these memories and wandering the Spiral! Welcome back!

John Seablood
Level 128 Storm

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!