Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get on wizard101 (again)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2013
I already posted on this topic, but I thought the problem was fixed but really its not. Basically every-time I get on wizard101 it will crash me shortly after I enter the character select section or when I push play. It was working before but after a little while it said wizard101 stopped working, and to re-download it, and now its back to doing it again. I've tried re-downloading it, in fact I've tried deleting every single file related to wizard101 off of my computer and then downloading it again but it still won't work. Also, every time it crashed the 'bug report' thing never pops up, it just crashes. It also never gives me the option to put the game on my desktop as an icon or in the start menu, so I have to keep going deep into my files to find wizard101 if I want to delete it or play it again, although pretty much every time I have a version that crashed me it will always crash me if I get on it. I have absolutely no idea why its not working.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
Well, I'm not sure. Could be a Decklathon error.