Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double Gardens member benefit

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2012
Is Double Gardens still one of the possible member benefits in game? It's nearly July and this is the longest it's ever been after the January double garden member benefit since they started, until the second one in the year. it's usually in May and June. Everyone I know is asking when it's going to happen. If it is still one of the future benefit, can you say when the next one will be. Wiz gardeners want to know. Thanks for reading.

Administrator
Kane master wizard on Jun 26, 2019 wrote:
Is Double Gardens still one of the possible member benefits in game? It's nearly July and this is the longest it's ever been after the January double garden member benefit since they started, until the second one in the year. it's usually in May and June. Everyone I know is asking when it's going to happen. If it is still one of the future benefit, can you say when the next one will be. Wiz gardeners want to know. Thanks for reading.
Yes, it is still a benefit! We just like teasing the community by making you wait as long as possible... kidding :). It is still a thing, sorry it takes so long to get this one out.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sparck on Jun 27, 2019 wrote:
Yes, it is still a benefit! We just like teasing the community by making you wait as long as possible... kidding :). It is still a thing, sorry it takes so long to get this one out.
Oh my goodness I am laughing so much! You're a very brave man to joke about such things!

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
Eagerly awaiting that :)

Do jewel plants sill occasionally drop an extra seed? I haven't got any. I know they used to.

Defender
May 22, 2012
Frost Wind on Jun 27, 2019 wrote:
Eagerly awaiting that :)

Do jewel plants sill occasionally drop an extra seed? I haven't got any. I know they used to.
They did last time I was gardening them, but the less you have the odds of a drop are far lower.

Defender
May 22, 2012
Sparck on Jun 27, 2019 wrote:
Thank you Sparck it's good to know