Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minion spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2015
Hey I'm an ice mage ang got my new ice golem spell. I found out that there are spells that can sacrifice my golem for health or pips, but can I use sap power ( a storm spell that sacrifices a minion for 4 pops) on my ice minion? or can I only use ice sacrifice minion spells?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Zoowee377 on Jun 25, 2019 wrote:
Hey I'm an ice mage ang got my new ice golem spell. I found out that there are spells that can sacrifice my golem for health or pips, but can I use sap power ( a storm spell that sacrifices a minion for 4 pops) on my ice minion? or can I only use ice sacrifice minion spells?
Sacrifice Minion spells work for all schools, so far as I know. You should be fine.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Zoowee377 on Jun 25, 2019 wrote:
I think the only rule is that you can only sacrifice your own minion...which we learned the hard way when a myth wizzy came up with the great plan to solve our team's lack of healing by him summoning a minion and us sacrificing it for health. It was a great plan...well, would have been if not for this rule. Yes, we all died