Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

good armor for storm sloling around level 86

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2016
So im a level 87 storm in cloudburst forest right now i have the skyscream hood halstons stormy slippers level 80+ and the leprechaun smithed armor my wand is the headmaster's sky staff lvl 80+ can someone please tell me what to get so i can solo bosses easier

wolf thunderstaff lvl 87

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
elliottp7 on Jun 3, 2019 wrote:
So im a level 87 storm in cloudburst forest right now i have the skyscream hood halstons stormy slippers level 80+ and the leprechaun smithed armor my wand is the headmaster's sky staff lvl 80+ can someone please tell me what to get so i can solo bosses easier

wolf thunderstaff lvl 87
Hi Wolf,

Your Skyscream Hood is great, you can use that and your Stormy Slippers with no problems until level 100 if need be. Your Armor, however, could use an upgrade. Generally, the best armor in the game is not auctionable in the Bazaar like the Leprechaun Smithed Armor is.

To get it you have to fight for it in the game. Based on what you already have, I would suggest you go for the Skyscream Cape in Waterworks as a replacement for your robe. If you want to go even further with your upgrades look for a good pet in the Pet Hatching Kiosk in Pet Pavillion to hatch with. For Storm school, I suggest damage talents at your level.

This should increase your damage considerably to where a Storm Lord followed by Tempest will take out most mobs and even many bosses. I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Right now, if you don't have Sharpened Blade, get it. Stacking blades means a lot more damage will be dealt, and with some later AZ bosses having upwards of 20k health, you'll need that. Storm Owl also never hurt anyone, once you get it in about a level you'll be shredding bosses.