Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is this a thing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
So i transferred a pet from my life wizard to my death wizard to level up for my storm wizard im about to make how ever when i did this all my 80 energy on my death wizard disappeared? Is this a bug or is this meant to happen if this isn't a bug i don't think it should be a thing

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Clararitz on May 30, 2019 wrote:
So i transferred a pet from my life wizard to my death wizard to level up for my storm wizard im about to make how ever when i did this all my 80 energy on my death wizard disappeared? Is this a bug or is this meant to happen if this isn't a bug i don't think it should be a thing
It's a sad thing that is unfortunately supposed to happen

The best thing to do is use up energy before taking the pet out of the bank so you've at least had use of everything you had. It does mean our wizards can't all use their energy for training the same pet though, which is a real shame.

Sorry you got caught out on it, there should have been a warning but it's easy to just click that we accept without reading it properly. Good luck on your pet

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Clararitz on May 30, 2019 wrote:
It's not a bug, unfortunately; when you trade a pet through the shared bank all your energy on the wizard claiming the pet is removed.
I agree there shouldn't be a penalty. In fact, in Pirate101, we can trade pets without an energy penalty.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
It's been that way for years. I can't tell exactly when, but I think it was before I even heard of Wizard101.

Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
It has always been that way for me, and as much as I don't like it, I understand it.