Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make pvp/e great again part 1 school base stats.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
Much things should be fix in pvp. Weak school ( ) should can defeat strong school ().
All school should have a good chance for be good in pvp and pve.
Stat base: when you level up you have stats for help you in battle but gear no help if you have not this.
For all schools max base in max level:
Pierce: 25%
Defense universal 15% (no pvp problems with defense gear inmune)
Shadow pip 20%
Critical block 20%
Critical 20%
Incoming heal 20%
Outgoing heal 20% school only.
Damage 25%

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Luke747k on May 26, 2019 wrote:
Much things should be fix in pvp. Weak school ( ) should can defeat strong school ().
All school should have a good chance for be good in pvp and pve.
Stat base: when you level up you have stats for help you in battle but gear no help if you have not this.
For all schools max base in max level:
Pierce: 25%
Defense universal 15% (no pvp problems with defense gear inmune)
Shadow pip 20%
Critical block 20%
Critical 20%
Incoming heal 20%
Outgoing heal 20% school only.
Damage 25%
Your "weak" schools are top tier in max 1 v 1, whereas storm and myth are pretty low to mid tier at best. The only one you got right here is fire.

Unifying stats for all schools would negate all the gear farming and pack spamming KI loves so much, but more than that it would likely unbalance things even more, since schools have different base stats such as health and the actual damage on their spells.

Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
For we the wizards need farm certain gear, wizards need stats for fight this not negate nothing unlike this improve much pve and pvp.This is stat base, this only can be obtain if you level up certain level.
Packs is other thing depend of the level same stat base depend of the level no negate nothing because same wizard need have good stats for fight (more level better stats).The difference, wizards do not need pay by packs. XD

Unifing stats do this more fair, all schools have same chance for do damage and have other stats no only from gear or pet (base%). Start wizard101 game look easy but it is not. The problem and i am sorry no explain good the idea.
In certain levels you can increase your shadow pip chance,critical,critical block,defense,damage, inc and out healing, pierce. And if you have max level you have better stats(base%) no only health base,pip chance base, and pip convertion base.Is this really bad have better stats for all wizards can farm gear much better? really?
In the first post i show max stat base as if you was max level (no level 130) increase stat should decide kingisle.
And my apologies for school i forget add in the post xd.

Pvp: umm idk about if are top tier in 1 vs 1 in pvp. I need see this. But good if school are very op and they are there.I only i have a question if weak school () is very good in pvp or almost in 1vs1 in pvp. Why they are not preferred in hard battles aganist omen or storm titan for do damage?.
In pvp wizard wins if wizard can defeat your wizards enemies. Or wait much time in the duel for have a winner.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Luke747k on May 28, 2019 wrote:
For we the wizards need farm certain gear, wizards need stats for fight this not negate nothing unlike this improve much pve and pvp.This is stat base, this only can be obtain if you level up certain level.
Packs is other thing depend of the level same stat base depend of the level no negate nothing because same wizard need have good stats for fight (more level better stats).The difference, wizards do not need pay by packs. XD

Unifing stats do this more fair, all schools have same chance for do damage and have other stats no only from gear or pet (base%). Start wizard101 game look easy but it is not. The problem and i am sorry no explain good the idea.
In certain levels you can increase your shadow pip chance,critical,critical block,defense,damage, inc and out healing, pierce. And if you have max level you have better stats(base%) no only health base,pip chance base, and pip convertion base.Is this really bad have better stats for all wizards can farm gear much better? really?
In the first post i show max stat base as if you was max level (no level 130) increase stat should decide kingisle.
And my apologies for school i forget add in the post xd.

Pvp: umm idk about if are top tier in 1 vs 1 in pvp. I need see this. But good if school are very op and they are there.I only i have a question if weak school () is very good in pvp or almost in 1vs1 in pvp. Why they are not preferred in hard battles aganist omen or storm titan for do damage?.
In pvp wizard wins if wizard can defeat your wizards enemies. Or wait much time in the duel for have a winner.
A School's overall performance in PvE and PvP can be very different, they do not really compare.