Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

High level players ranking down to bully lower lvl

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 10, 2014
Hello Kingsisle there is an issue in pvp that makes pvp below level 100 frustrating once you get past warlord. There are people known as "Zero heroes" that make pvp impossible to enjoy. These "Zero heroes" are high levels (normally level 100) that have great stats and shadow magic these players normally have a rank of 250 to 0. They rank down on purpose to get low levels that have reached past warlord and give them an unfair match where the "Zero hero" will always win because they are not a private with bad stats and low pvp knowlage, they are great at pvp and have great stats and a huge level advantage along with shadow magic. They continue to rank down so they never rank up to fight people their level, they like to stay at this low rank to bully lower level players. These people exploit the matching system by ranking down on purpose to get low levels that want to pvp legit and they do this to troll or taunt them. Please look into fixing this, maybe make it so people that are under level 99 can't vs people level 100 or higher. People that are frustrated with shadow pips in high level pvp often resort to making a level 60 or a low level character so they can pvp like the good old days without shadow magic and luck being the key to winning a match. They make up a great part of the pvp player base. I have high level wizards that I enjoy pvping on but I also have a few level 60's because i like to get away from shadow magic every once in a while and enjoy out playing my opponent with skill rather then losing because my enemy gets more shadow pips then i do on my high level characters. Thanks for reading, please consider looking into this.