Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Guide] Best Max Fire Gear

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Hey all! We at Final Bastion are excited to share the newest installment in our best max level gear series, this time for the Fire school. In this article, we'll be featuring and comparing ideal damage-focused, critical-focused, and balanced gear sets.

Not a fire wizard? Don't worry! We have similar guides for Ice, Storm, and Balance, with the other schools in the works.

https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-gear-jewels-mounts/wizard101-best-max-fire-gear/

Writer, administrator, and PvP enthusiast at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Matthew525011 on May 15, 2019 wrote:
Hey all! We at Final Bastion are excited to share the newest installment in our best max level gear series, this time for the Fire school. In this article, we'll be featuring and comparing ideal damage-focused, critical-focused, and balanced gear sets.

Not a fire wizard? Don't worry! We have similar guides for Ice, Storm, and Balance, with the other schools in the works.

https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-gear-jewels-mounts/wizard101-best-max-fire-gear/
I love the guides on Final Bastion! You guys have helped me with so many different things - monstrology, gear sets, decorating etc...

Thank you to everyone at Final Bastion for all the work you put into your guides, it is much appreciated!

Community Leader
Victoria FireHeart on May 16, 2019 wrote:
I love the guides on Final Bastion! You guys have helped me with so many different things - monstrology, gear sets, decorating etc...

Thank you to everyone at Final Bastion for all the work you put into your guides, it is much appreciated!
Thank you so much Victoria!
We do what we love as a team just for the community.
Thank you for your kind words!

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on May 16, 2019 wrote:

I'll echo that sentiment! For helpful guides, Final Bastion is my first stop. Love what you do with Monstrology!