Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Soloing the tomb of the beguiler.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2017
Whooee I just finished sholoing the tomb of the beguiler on my death wizard, and it was soooooo hard. I came close to dieing so many times, but it felt so rewarding when I finally beat ngozi. Highly recommend that everyone solo the dungeon at least once, for it was one of the most fun times I've had on this game in a long time!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Vilimar on May 12, 2019 wrote:
Whooee I just finished sholoing the tomb of the beguiler on my death wizard, and it was soooooo hard. I came close to dieing so many times, but it felt so rewarding when I finally beat ngozi. Highly recommend that everyone solo the dungeon at least once, for it was one of the most fun times I've had on this game in a long time!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I know that feeling, it is so worth it! On my first wizard I was level 30 and desperate to get my Zeus gear but was struggling to find a team...so decided to just go for it! I was a life wizard so I'd got decent base health and most importantly, I had heals! I hadn't got very good gear yet though lol

I have no clue how long it took...but it was LONG! Oh my goodness, I didn't even have decent TC or understand the game very well hahaha. I slogged through it, changed up my deck every time I died....and finally completed it! I was so happy to have overcome it solo I didn't even care I didn't get Zeus gear!

It was so much fun!