Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Better chances for mounts or am I just very lucky?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2018
I recently decided to try my luck with the pandamonium pack, and I opened I think two packs (maybe one?) and I in the second pack I got the panda mount perm and temporary panda mount. Then today I decided to try for the hydra mount and I got it on the first pack! Are there better odds for mounts now, or am I just really really lucky?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
fosstanager on May 9, 2019 wrote:
I recently decided to try my luck with the pandamonium pack, and I opened I think two packs (maybe one?) and I in the second pack I got the panda mount perm and temporary panda mount. Then today I decided to try for the hydra mount and I got it on the first pack! Are there better odds for mounts now, or am I just really really lucky?
You're lucky!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
LOL, I think you have used up your luck for the rest of the year!! Congrats on the mounts, but honestly I doubt the chances have been increased, I mean no way for us to know really as the odds are not published!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
fosstanager on May 9, 2019 wrote:
ROFL....you are lucky lucky lucky!!!!

Well done and I'm really happy for you! That is EPIC luck with a critical (no block) on top!