Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Death Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2012
I've been wondering this for a while, but what is the best pet for death.

And how can I go about acquiring it because right now I have an ancient red ghost

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I was actually going to say red ghost! There are many death pets in the hatchmaking kiosk to choose from, take a look and see which ones have the cards that would help you!

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
There is no single "best" regardless of what school it is. Different situations favor different solutions.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I love the Quasimodo with the brain in a jar pet for the Death wizards. I just wish the pet were a lot SMALLER. (Same is true of some other outsize pets.)

But he's great because you get a mass attack death frog card with the pet.

I don't remember how I got the pet, though.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
SparkleTude on May 10, 2019 wrote:
I love the Quasimodo with the brain in a jar pet for the Death wizards. I just wish the pet were a lot SMALLER. (Same is true of some other outsize pets.)

But he's great because you get a mass attack death frog card with the pet.

I don't remember how I got the pet, though.
Are you referring to the Brainy Assistant pet?

If so, the pet is available from the Terror Hoard Card Pack.

It's important to note that this card the pet gives (Colossafrog) is also given by the Gloomy Eye pet and unfortunately cannot be enchanted.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Defender
May 23, 2009
If you have a tanky/support death wizard, choose the vacant knight to be your companion. Appreance-wise, is the perfect match especially if your death uses any sword and shield as a wand.