Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why not use the Spiral?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Ki spends months creating new worlds, when we have so many places in the old worlds that are not used.
Instead of making a big new world, KI could make a small new world and send us around the spiral to do questing and collecting. Bringing all the worlds together would be great, It would bring life to the worlds that look so empty now a days and also give the lower level wizards help with some quest.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
That's not a bad idea! Reminds me of when we went to the Arcanum for the first time. We went to Celestia and Zafaria. It wouldn't be a bad idea to do something like that again.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I would actually prefer that Wizard101 continues to receive new worlds. Pirate101 no longer receives content like new world updates anymore, so updates like that to Wizard101 gives the possibility those resources could be recycled for Pirate101.

Additionally, new systems (like Deckathalon, fishing, etc) and key bosses heavily make use of old worlds to bring new content to players. New dungeons in old worlds might be an interesting take, but one of the two KI MMOs needs to generate new scenery, animations, creatures, etc.

Finally, I don't think offering quests in old worlds will work. For example, gathering obsidian chests from each of the worlds for Ashley the Fire Tree in Dragonspyre use to be much longer with more old worlds to visit, but was shortened (likely because players didn't like doing it).

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Agreed.

A perfect example of this is the reemergence of a certain person we meet on Firecat Alley long into the third arc.

As Cat said, there are MANY unexplored places in the spiral.

Perhaps there could Zeke-like monthly quest where we are supposed to find fourteen artifacts. One hidden in each of the worlds.

Steven Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Area51Alien on May 7, 2019 wrote:
Agreed.

A perfect example of this is the reemergence of a certain person we meet on Firecat Alley long into the third arc.

Perhaps there could Zeke-like monthly quest where we are supposed to find fourteen artifacts. One hidden in each of the worlds.

Steven Ghoststalker
Oh, that's not a bad idea!

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Area51Alien on May 7, 2019 wrote:
Agreed.

Steven Ghoststalker
I like that.
Everyone could use more training points.