Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some minor glitches

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
The first one is spiral wide and I noticed it occurring after the update went live.

When in the battle circle, Spell sound FX are not playing. Background noise, music and occasionally spell sound from adjacent battles play but not sounds from my own battle circle. This has occurred for every wizard I run on each of the worlds, I have been on since the update.

DragonSpyre, Azteca, Grizlehiem, Wizard City, and Mooshu

The second I notice yesterday as I was running my new wizard through the quests of Wizard City. The natural attack by the Lumbering Trolls on Cyclops Lane are not working properly. The troll will cast the spell. Nothing happens and suddenly my wizard has damage. This happened in every battle I fought against Trolls yesterday afternoon. All of their other spells are working just not the natural attacks.

The Ghoststalkers
Steven 130
Christopher 59
Christina 6

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Another bug/glitch is a annoying sound while in the commons area like Sounds like a camera shutter or page turning constantly every few seconds

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
About the latter, I wanted to speak on this as I've experienced a similar issue in Polaris.

In Polaris, when combating storm mobs, when they use the storm cat spell, an invisible, yes, invisible trap breaks adding more damage to the spell.

This sometimes occurs when they use other storm spells such as tempest and storm snake.

This "invisible" trap I speak off just appears out of nowhere.

It was not used at any point within the battle which greatly adds to the damage of the mobs' spells.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Updates on the recurring "Battle Sounds Missing Glitch"

Happened with all three of my wizards today On Mooshu (Gravulum quest), Marleybone, (Gravulum Quest) and Cyclops Lane (regular questing).

Each instance of the battle sounds going silent was preceded by the sound of someone joining battle. No one joined and all battle noises went silent. Background noises, music and sound from adjoining battled still played.

S Gs