Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What School Of Magic Would You Want To Learn?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
If you could choose to learn any type of a new magic school, what would it be?
I want to learn about Light Magic

-Arcanum Lore

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Star Gator on Apr 23, 2019 wrote:

-Arcanum Lore
Light Magic would probably be my choice too. It just makes sense to have shadow and light. I elect Merle Ambrose to be the Light school trainer. It could quickly be done; if you combine the powers of the astral schools you will get light!!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Blaze03554 on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
Light Magic would probably be my choice too. It just makes sense to have shadow and light. I elect Merle Ambrose to be the Light school trainer. It could quickly be done; if you combine the powers of the astral schools you will get light!!

Id rather Grandmother raven and Grandfather spider teaches us advance light and shadow magic. Since, they are the main force of light and darkness i think it'll be pretty awesome.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Star Gator on Apr 23, 2019 wrote:

-Arcanum Lore
Going to dispel the Light Magic theory here... it already exists in the form of the Seven Schools and particularly the Astral Schools. No, I'd just want more learnable Shadow spells. That school needs a little more variety, no-one uses the Shadow Creature attacks anymore.