Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions and Tips for April 2019 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards! Post your KI Live April 2019 questions here you want featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of questions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Defender
May 30, 2010
Sparck on Apr 18, 2019 wrote:
Wizards! Post your KI Live April 2019 questions here you want featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of questions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!
What final boss in the spiral do you like the most?

My tip would be kind to everyone you. Do not make fun of someone's gear instead recommed a place that could farm for good gear. For example, Secret Tunnel you can get almost all the 125 gear and this gear is some of the best.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Tip: If you want to try your hand at the Deckathalon, try enhancing your cards and using Tempest, DoT (damage over time) spells, Shift Piscean, Sprite, Fortify or Brace, same-school Shields, matching-school Blades, and opposite school attacks.

Question: What was the first Wizard101 fansite? When did it come to your attention and how did you say hello?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
When will we have the ability to harvest all elder plants?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Question:

Are there any plans on continuing to re-vamping of the other worlds of the spiral?

Tip:

Do not ignore side quests/side worlds! Side quests can lead to learning key spells.
In terms of Side Worlds such as Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, those too can lead to learning key spells that will not be taught by your own school professor!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Star Edward on Apr 19, 2019 wrote:
Question:

Are there any plans on continuing to re-vamping of the other worlds of the spiral?

Tip:

Do not ignore side quests/side worlds! Side quests can lead to learning key spells.
In terms of Side Worlds such as Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, those too can lead to learning key spells that will not be taught by your own school professor!

Question:

Are you guys going to finally balance pvp and nerf school such as fire, ice and balance?

Tip: Always eat before you play.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
When will the next world be released and what can you tell us about it?
(Ok that's 2 questions )

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
Question: Would KingsIsle be open to changing the damage or effects of older spells in response to player feedback?

To clarify: it's extremely rare for a new spell to receive any significant changes except when it is first introduced on a test realm. There are some spells like Wings of Fate or Detonate that are generally viewed by players as being either underwhelming or even useless. Would KingIsle potentially reevaluate older spells like these and test out improvements to them in a future test realm?

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Tip:
Always remember to log out wearing your 'Wiz Pajamas', aka your energy gear! This way energy will refill while you are sleeping.

Question:
What is the most energy a wizard can have

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Here is a Tip!

Before attempting to defeat a end world boss, spend a few minutes googling it to find a guide. The great thing is there are guides for almost everything you can think of in Wiz.

Spending 10 minutes to read a prep for a battle will save you hours of heartache and frustration being defeated over and over and over!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
How long will each Deckatholon last/will they run one right after the other?

Tip: Quests that are designated with Stars on the Quest Tab are Storyline quests. You should complete them to gain access to new areas.

Administrator
Get your questions and tips in by end of today if you want a chance of them being on KI Live tomorrow. Thanks everyone for them!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
Can you add an option to the GUI size to make the screen elements even SMALLER than Tiny or decrease the size across the board to at least mimic what was there prior to the update? With the new update, "Tiny" is HUGE on my 32" screen @ 2560x1440. The edge elements like the health/mana globes looked fine before the update and now they are very distracting and obtrusive because of their size and the chat window consumes way too much space.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Lookit Light on Apr 18, 2019 wrote:
Tip: If you want to try your hand at the Deckathalon, try enhancing your cards and using Tempest, DoT (damage over time) spells, Shift Piscean, Sprite, Fortify or Brace, same-school Shields, matching-school Blades, and opposite school attacks.

Question: What was the first Wizard101 fansite? When did it come to your attention and how did you say hello?
...Wow. This makes two times in as many months that one of the things I gave has been answered. This is going to require some fine-tuning... wheet, crr... Here's the latest from Ravenwood ... And so, we can see that trolls are not very good in terms of ... krzzt ... HEE-HAW, HEE-HAW, I AM A DON-KEE-HAW, HEE-HAW!

Oops, wrong channel! ... ... Thanks so much KI! Again!

(FYI, I was actually asking about Wizard fansites, but Pirate is just as fun to know, too!)

Brian WaterSpear, Level 130

Mini-Light

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Congrats Lookit Light. Not only did they answer your question, you also played with them!

Sparck, anyone observing 'Passover' was not able to collect their Hambrosia! o.o
I guess that's fitting, lol. Something about it just wouldn't seem kosher.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
stemogstel on Apr 28, 2019 wrote:
Congrats Lookit Light. Not only did they answer your question, you also played with them!

Sparck, anyone observing 'Passover' was not able to collect their Hambrosia! o.o
I guess that's fitting, lol. Something about it just wouldn't seem kosher.
The whole 'playing with them' thing somehow seems to keep happening to me. It feels like an 'against all odds' sort of thing. I'm just happy to be able to play this game a lot. Thanks KI for the tip, and the fun game!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Lookit Light on Apr 29, 2019 wrote:
The whole 'playing with them' thing somehow seems to keep happening to me. It feels like an 'against all odds' sort of thing. I'm just happy to be able to play this game a lot. Thanks KI for the tip, and the fun game!
Just admit it - you're a secret KI employee...or a bot...yes, maybe you're a bot with such advanced AI tech you don't even know it yourself?! Uh-oh...how many times do you have to 'verify you're not a robot'? Suspicious...very suspicious...

Great tips and questions deserve to be heard and it's all the better when they come from someone lovely too

Long may your run of good luck and fun continue! This makes me happy

...now don't forget to plug yourself in to charge when you 'go to sleep' tonight

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on Apr 29, 2019 wrote:
Just admit it - you're a secret KI employee...or a bot...yes, maybe you're a bot with such advanced AI tech you don't even know it yourself?! Uh-oh...how many times do you have to 'verify you're not a robot'? Suspicious...very suspicious...

Great tips and questions deserve to be heard and it's all the better when they come from someone lovely too

Long may your run of good luck and fun continue! This makes me happy

...now don't forget to plug yourself in to charge when you 'go to sleep' tonight
I've seen you use that joke before, haha. Though, I am one of the Mini-Lights, I think some of my mom's innate Wizard rubbed off on me... okay, more than a little.

Just keep Wizarding, just keep Wizarding, Wizarding, Wizarding...