Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coldfire Dragon, hybrid?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2015
I know the drop is not a hybrid: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Coldfire_Dragon#axzz5kdNEfBOu

I was wondering if there was a way to hatch this pet as a hybrid? I have seen multiple in the kiosk with different abilities and different pedigree, but I don't want to waste my money on something impossible.

Thanks for the help.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Khspoon on Apr 14, 2019 wrote:
I know the drop is not a hybrid: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Coldfire_Dragon#axzz5kdNEfBOu

I was wondering if there was a way to hatch this pet as a hybrid? I have seen multiple in the kiosk with different abilities and different pedigree, but I don't want to waste my money on something impossible.

Thanks for the help.
There are no hybrids this pet makes, you can however hatch it with anyone or one in the kiosk to get the talents of the other pet.

A hybrid is when you mix 2 pets to get a different pet and is not necessary if you just want to copy a pet type.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2015
Jasmine3429 on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
There are no hybrids this pet makes, you can however hatch it with anyone or one in the kiosk to get the talents of the other pet.

A hybrid is when you mix 2 pets to get a different pet and is not necessary if you just want to copy a pet type.
My apologies, what I mean is: Is it possible to get this pet by breeding, either:
Pet x pet = Coldfire Dragon
Pet x Coldfire Dragon = Coldfire dragon

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Khspoon on Apr 16, 2019 wrote:
My apologies, what I mean is: Is it possible to get this pet by breeding, either:
Pet x Coldfire Dragon

when hatching 2 pets you have about a 50/50 chance of getting either pet back, so it may take a few hatches.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Khspoon on Apr 16, 2019 wrote:
You can definitely get him through hatching