Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to find Brley the gardening trainer?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I havesome rank 7 pests in my garden so I guess I need to learn Ant Lion from Barley. The Wiki says he can be found in

Khrysalis - Last Wood - Barley's Garden
Khrysalis - Last Wood
Khrysalis - Bastion
Khrysalis - Silent Market

I can’t fid him in Silent Market or Bastion.

How do I find Barley and get the spell?

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
Barley is one of the quest-hidden trainers. You have to do the quest line in order to unlock him.

In the meantime, train Summon Pixie in Krok. It's just one plant at a time, but it protects from and negates every pest I have ever seen.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
About the gardener, yes, Barley will require you do a few sides for him before he can offer his services. Additionally, you will have to be at least a Gardening Rank 15 to unlock the quest Bring The Green given by Zaltanna the Mirrormask in Bastion.

Until then, you can use TC Versions of spells he offers occasionally available at the Bazaar.

Also, the Summon Pixie spell as mentioned above is a great spell I recommend you learn from the trainer in Krok. The spell prevents any pests from circumventing on your plant for a 48 hour period and also destroys any that was on that particular plant the spell was used on.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Liam Swiftwalker on Mar 23, 2019 wrote:
I havesome rank 7 pests in my garden so I guess I need to learn Ant Lion from Barley. The Wiki says he can be found in

Khrysalis - Last Wood - Barley's Garden
Khrysalis - Last Wood
Khrysalis - Bastion
Khrysalis - Silent Market

I can’t fid him in Silent Market or Bastion.

How do I find Barley and get the spell?
To unlock Barley you need to be at least rank 15 in gardening. Pick up the quest Bring The Green from Zaltanna The Mirrormask in Bastion.

This will lead you to Better Leaf, followed by Let's Grow. On completion of these Barley will be in the Baston where he will give Putting Down.

On completion of these he will be in Silent Market and available for training and purchasing

In the mean time you might want to get Ant Lion TC from the bazaar (you may need to refresh until some comes available) or use Summon Pixie. I know it is probably too late, but if it's not I can give you some Ant Lion TC to use in the mean time if you'd like to meet in game.

I hope this helps! Happy gardening!