Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help regarding a pet Maycast ability

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2018
hello im a coming back player i played since day 1 haha but forgot all the pass and stuff my old account had many years..... decided to come back, and i remember of having a pet with maycast triton ability... but totally forgot the name of the pet... i be seen people with pet mix having this maycast ability but im looking for the actual name of the pet that gave that maycast spell ability...and if i could get it again ?... any ideas would be awesome ty beforehand.....

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Cherleys28 on Mar 20, 2019 wrote:
hello im a coming back player i played since day 1 haha but forgot all the pass and stuff my old account had many years..... decided to come back, and i remember of having a pet with maycast triton ability... but totally forgot the name of the pet... i be seen people with pet mix having this maycast ability but im looking for the actual name of the pet that gave that maycast spell ability...and if i could get it again ?... any ideas would be awesome ty beforehand.....
Welcome back!

Triton isn't a maycast ability but the triton pets and hybrids do give a special triton spell card. The spell is Royal Triton and it is found on 3 pets - Triton (storm wizards only), Mist Triton and Arctic Triton.

If you are a storm wizard you will get a frist generation Triton pet as a reward at level 78 from the quest Hearts In Atlantic. You can get him sooner by hatching.

If you are not a storm wizard you will still be able to get a triton pet from hatching, but will be unable to equip it for battles or training...so go for one of the hybrids instead (mist or arctic).

I hope this helps, happy hatching!

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
I think you are mis-remembering. Pets with maycast powers cast the spell themselves, on their own, without using up the wizard's turn. Pets that give their wizard a Triton card exist, and perform the spell when the wizard chooses to cast it, but no pet can maycast an attack spell over 3 pips that I am aware of.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2018
ok umm ty for your replies... but still i saw a video where a players pet in a 4v4 pvp used a maycast ability and used tritton as a maycast and it was some fairy... if i ever get in touch with that video i will post link so you can see... till then i guess i will just go along with damage and shields hehe ty again...!!!!