Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Rank PVP Friendly

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
I think you should watch the Warlords in Rank PVP more closely then you do right now.

Rank PVP is not as friendly as it use to be. I see more selfish and bullies and bragging in rank pvp then I have 3 years ago on a different account.

3 years ago I could do 2v2 with someone else now there's 0 2v2 matches.

To me yours rank pvp is going down hill instead of up hill is that the way you want yours rank pvp to go?

I see no family friendly players in rank pvp at all.

I try asking but that doesn't even work at all.

So can you stop the warlords from bragging and bullying other players just because they got over 2,000 rating doesn't mean they are overlord till I see a badge over there head.

I'm having trouble say gg to others because I don't get anything or any help at all.

Please fix rank pvp where there no bragging or bullying or trash talking in pvp lobby.

Thank you Samantha Ice wizard

Survivor
Feb 16, 2012
Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
Barbie934m on Mar 13, 2019 wrote:
I think you should watch the Warlords in Rank PVP more closely then you do right now.

Rank PVP is not as friendly as it use to be. I see more selfish and bullies and bragging in rank pvp then I have 3 years ago on a different account.

To me yours rank pvp is going down hill instead of up hill is that the way you want yours rank pvp to go?

So can you stop the warlords from bragging and bullying other players just because they got over 2,000 rating doesn't mean they are overlord till I see a badge over there head.

I'm having trouble say gg to others because I don't get anything or any help at all.

Please fix rank pvp where there no bragging or bullying or trash talking in pvp lobby.

you can't just target everyone thats a warlord as toxic aka unfriendly, people need to stop targeting warlords and thinking oh he's a warlord he must be a bully or rude or toxic not every warlord is rude, plus you should word it as help others be more friendly "NOT THE WORD WARLORDS".... Tired of seeing people target warlords and thinking of them badly, it comes down to the type of person not because they are warlord.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Jeremy DragonDream... on Mar 20, 2019 wrote:
you can't just target everyone thats a warlord as toxic aka unfriendly, people need to stop targeting warlords and thinking oh he's a warlord he must be a bully or rude or toxic not every warlord is rude, plus you should word it as help others be more friendly "NOT THE WORD WARLORDS".... Tired of seeing people target warlords and thinking of them badly, it comes down to the type of person not because they are warlord.
They haven't been helpful to me none of the Warlords and I been bully by them and they are the ones that report me and get me a warning from Kingsisle.

And I'm tired of Kingsisle robot taking sides with the warlord all the time warlords.

Right not rank pvp only has bullies on there game in the rank pvp lobby.

I try to ask and they just don't ever listen all Warlords cares about selfish 2,000 rating you don't get a badge at all for it at all so why waste yours time doing it?

All I want is Commander robe and I always getting annoying trash bragging warlords and I'm tired of it.

Why doesn't Kingsisle log off Warlords so a private can win a match for free?

Are the Warlords in charge of Kingsisle or is Kingsisle in charge?

Because right now I see Warlord changing rank pvp for worse not for the better.

And I know that a warlord reported me because I called him a name he didn't like so he just a 5 years old that hasn't have any brains at all.

I still need Commander robe and till a Warlord helps out instead of being selfish like a 5 years old little kid.

till Kingsisle does the same thing for warlord to me they need to do it to warlords also or just stop them for a month from rank pvp so private can get there's favorite robe so they can stitch it.

Samantha needs commander robe

P:S:

Been cyber bully all the time by Warlords on Wizard101

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Sebastian12205 on Mar 17, 2019 wrote:
And how exactly do you intend in doing that?
Put a hall monitor watching every match and if a Warlord starts bragging disconnect him or her from the game till they stop.

Bragging is being unfriendly and called being a bully and it shouldn't be allowed in the game at all.

Warlords should help privates not help other warlords that called selfish players helping other selfish players unfamily friendly.

Shouldn't Warlords also be count to be family friendly also and try helping private wizards to get what they want?

Because right now Warlords are not being family friendly on Wizard101 at all.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Barbie934m on Mar 20, 2019 wrote:
Put a hall monitor watching every match and if a Warlord starts bragging disconnect him or her from the game till they stop.

Bragging is being unfriendly and called being a bully and it shouldn't be allowed in the game at all.

Warlords should help privates not help other warlords that called selfish players helping other selfish players unfamily friendly.

Shouldn't Warlords also be count to be family friendly also and try helping private wizards to get what they want?

Looks like I've found a new reason to get annoyed at PvP... KI please fix this!

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Barbie934m on Mar 20, 2019 wrote:

In a previous reply, you wrote you had been reported for calling another player a name. That's bullying. Not his reporting, your name calling. So when you call out warlords for their alleged bullying, you're actually projecting your own behavior onto them.

There's a saying that what you put out into the universe will come back to you tenfold. This means if you are kind and respectful and empathetic, that's what you will receive back. If you are the opposite, you receive the opposite.

If someone tries to insult or bully me, I never respond with the same. Often, I ask the person if they're alright, or I see if they need help with something. Nine times out of ten, we become in-game friends, and wind up questing together. I find that being nice is easier than being unkind.

It is not the responsibility of a warlord to help lower ranked players achieve commander or warlord. If you need advice on deck setup or gear, visit Duelist101-they have amazing information for every school, every level, and every rank. I got to commander thanks in no small part to Duelist101. Granted I lost commander less than 24 hours later, but hey, it's a game! Then I accidentally stitched my robe backwards and lost it, but hey, it's a gam...no that actually made me cry a little.

My point is, if you want people to be nice to you, be nice to them. Utilize the dozens of websites dedicated to PvP. Ask to join teams, both in ranked PvP and tournaments. And always have fun.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Lookit Light on Mar 21, 2019 wrote:
Looks like I've found a new reason to get annoyed at PvP... KI please fix this!
What is the new reason you are annoyed about rank pvp?

I agree Kingsisle needs to fix stuff in rank pvp.

But right now they only listen to one side of PVP Player in rank pvp which I don't really like I feel like they only nerfted critical block for rank pvp.

I'm been farming Darkmoor for the hat and boots but it likes the drop rate for what I want is 10% for hat and boots from Darkmoor.

I still going to do rank pvp till someone helps me get commander robe.

Samantha

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011

I do 1v1 almost every day and meet lots of polite people there. Probably more than half of my friends are someone I met in a duel.

I just don't talk to rude people. They get the silent treatment.

I think the best way to encourage friendliness in PvP is by being friendly.

I do really, really miss 2v2 though.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Snee432 on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:
In a previous reply, you wrote you had been reported for calling another player a name. That's bullying. Not his reporting, your name calling. So when you call out warlords for their alleged bullying, you're actually projecting your own behavior onto them.

There's a saying that what you put out into the universe will come back to you tenfold. This means if you are kind and respectful and empathetic, that's what you will receive back. If you are the opposite, you receive the opposite.

If someone tries to insult or bully me, I never respond with the same. Often, I ask the person if they're alright, or I see if they need help with something. Nine times out of ten, we become in-game friends, and wind up questing together. I find that being nice is easier than being unkind.

It is not the responsibility of a warlord to help lower ranked players achieve commander or warlord. If you need advice on deck setup or gear, visit Duelist101-they have amazing information for every school, every level, and every rank. I got to commander thanks in no small part to Duelist101. Granted I lost commander less than 24 hours later, but hey, it's a game! Then I accidentally stitched my robe backwards and lost it, but hey, it's a gam...no that actually made me cry a little.

My point is, if you want people to be nice to you, be nice to them. Utilize the dozens of websites dedicated to PvP. Ask to join teams, both in ranked PvP and tournaments. And always have fun.
I don't using any bad words and it just a nickname what I call wizards.

If a Warlord has a ninja pig pet or a piggle I call them a piglord just be silly to make them laugh not get them mad at all only 1 Warlord got mad about it and that was on my old account. The second Warlord kinda like it and he said Hoink so I said gg to him.

And with that weird hat that has a mask on the wizards face on guys it kinda looks like a wooden puppet from a Disney movie so I call those Warlords a puppet as a nickname.

And I have it on a Strom wizard on my old account and I called myself a puppet when wearing it.

I'm just trying to be funny get people to laugh that all I want.

I even do it in questing now.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018

As one fellow once said you can't target every warlord for the behavior of a few. Although i don't support hate speech or trash talking, this has always been part of competitive games. Telling someone their trash for winning in my opinion is unacceptable. A good gg is better than saying anything offensive. I know some people gets tilted and don't say gg after losing games, but its a part of growing and getting better at it. I also believe its has a correlation between skills and just plain out brain dead strategies or back to back shadow that leaves no breathing room for the opponents.

Its true that pvp has changed in fact the game itself has changed and its not fun as it use to be. I still view pvp as the end game content when theirs nothing to do in pve, once you get the best gears together from pve for pvp.
Ive never have much problem against the player i go against but mostly the chat in the back ground in my opinion should be muted for both parties or anyone stepping into the arena. This option should be given to the players who are competing. As for you initiation on the help matter, i believe you should conduct that on a more private basis. Once again pvp is a very competitive nature and any form of help involvement is called boosting, which is general considered bad in the pvp community.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Snee432 on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:

Which is honestly quite opposite in the irony of the situation were living in this tiny blue planet. Who ever came up with that saying was prob raised in a cave somewhere out in the grand canyon, and prob didn't make the time to step into reality no pun intended. As much as i dislike saying this but you can show a lot of respect to players but theirs just some players that knows how to get under your skin. Typically one would say two can start a fire but it only takes one to out it out. In my case sometimes i just wanna bring gasoline a few dynamites and cause an explosion haha, but that's just me. Anyway, i understood her situation and their are some warlords willing to help private to commanders because they realize they don't really have anything to lose even tho its boosting.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
you can not force people to be friendly, what I think they could do to improve the atmosphere however is to mute spectators, they really have no reason to talk and are usually just there to trash talk people anyway.

Give them a chat channel so they can talk without interfering in the match.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Jasmine3429 on Apr 22, 2019 wrote:
you can not force people to be friendly, what I think they could do to improve the atmosphere however is to mute spectators, they really have no reason to talk and are usually just there to trash talk people anyway.

Give them a chat channel so they can talk without interfering in the match.
I'm not forcing anyone to be friendly.

I think Rank pvp would do better if a lot of players where more friendly to each others.

We don't need anymore bragging wizards or trash talking anymore or saying really bad words just because you have open chat.

There are parents kids on this game with open chat and we shouldn't teach bad words to them that there's parents job not are's.

We should all follow the rules to Wizard101 just because your a lvl 130 storm or a lvl 50 warlord doesn't matter you still have to obey Kingsisle rules on the game.

Samantha lvl 120

P:S:

Do what to others how you want to be treated.