Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn crowns not available

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
So, I haven't been able to earn crowns since I moved to a new state on Jan 1st. I was able to earn them before, but after I just get a window that says "Sorry! Earn crowns offers are currently unavailable." I'd really like to start earning crowns if possible. Is anyone else having this issue?

Administrator
Sorry about this, we're currently working on the issue!

Survivor
Oct 15, 2017
Ever since I bought crowns, I keep getting booted from the server due to my connection even though my internet is % perfect. I would be in the middle of a mission and it will say " There was a connection error, please restart the game and try again" and ALL the creatures I defeat go back to zero. Whats the issue here?

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Sparck on Feb 25, 2019 wrote:
Sorry about this, we're currently working on the issue!
I know this is probably a waste of time since I searched and noticed most questions in here never get answered except for maybe 3 or 4 a year.

Been back playing Wiz101 for about a month now it's 4/19/2019 Paying membership and every time I click on the in game Earn Crowns all I ever get is "Sorry no videos available Return to Game" . Question is, are they still working on the issue as stated on Feb 25, 2019 or are there no more earn crowns in the game?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Marciann49 on Apr 19, 2019 wrote:
I know this is probably a waste of time since I searched and noticed most questions in here never get answered except for maybe 3 or 4 a year.

Been back playing Wiz101 for about a month now it's 4/19/2019 Paying membership and every time I click on the in game Earn Crowns all I ever get is "Sorry no videos available Return to Game" . Question is, are they still working on the issue as stated on Feb 25, 2019 or are there no more earn crowns in the game?
I suspect KI is either working out new agreements with advertisers to provide those Crowns videos again, or they are reworking a new interface to deliver those Crowns videos again.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2019
I don't even get the option. Nothing in settings to activate the button and nothing on the UI either.

Administrator
Quick update, we are bringing back the in-game button soon!