Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cooking in your dorm or house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2017
What if their was a mini animation or minigame to cook in a kitchen for your wizard not just that but you could cook up pet snacks for your pet you could have different types of designs for your kitchen also their is a mini cooldown and you can slowly level up your cooking level to get higher ranked snacks even up to the point of mega snacks

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
being able to make your own snacks would be highly beneficial i would say it should be part of the normal crafting skill.

i would go a step further and say we should be able to make meals for ourselves that gives us a buff in a school or with health or mana, power pip chance etc, for say 5 hours? and with high recipes being behind bosses in dungeons and out in the world.

it would add a set of prep for quests and dungeons besides just looking through your gear and deck, young wizards need to eat too!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Not a bad idea!

It's been float around to possibly have some form of cooking mechanic introduced within the game.

We already have activities such as Gardening and Fishing, so why not cooking?

Must say, I wouldn't want these to use energy though, but possible rather the large amount of crafting slots we've available to use.

And possibly, if we use incorrect ingredients or don't stir etc. enough, the meal/food item could spoil hindering it's progress and possibly forcing us to start over.

Baking could stem from this as well!

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
Star Edward on Feb 24, 2019 wrote:
Not a bad idea!

It's been float around to possibly have some form of cooking mechanic introduced within the game.

We already have activities such as Gardening and Fishing, so why not cooking?

Must say, I wouldn't want these to use energy though, but possible rather the large amount of crafting slots we've available to use.

And possibly, if we use incorrect ingredients or don't stir etc. enough, the meal/food item could spoil hindering it's progress and possibly forcing us to start over.

Baking could stem from this as well!

like its own separate mini game? that would be fun, like the harry potter and the half blood prince, potion mini game, i loved that mini game