Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pausing elixirs

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 15, 2013
I really like that we have elixirs like 1 hour double pet training now, but if I have to go back and forth to re-hatch, it wastes valuable time. I think we need a pause elixir button so that you can make the most of it. I don't like all the time that gets wasted.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Similarly to anything temporary that we use within the game, a pause feature would be extremely welcomed.

Don't think it's ideally fair that timers run (especially on mounts) when we're offline for example or battle elixirs when we aren't in a battle.

Pausing them would make them so much more useful!

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
I don't think a pause elixir is what we need.
More like a feature built in that would automatically stop the timer if we are not interacting with the timed item.
Like if we are not on the mount or training a pet or in a fight with the enhanced elixirs, the timer should stop.
I have bought elixirs for like doing Darkmoor to have part of the team leave for different reasons. I don't play for 24 hours to get full use of a day mount. As far as the training elixir, what if I was training a pet and a friend needed help, I would have to reject them or I had to do something IRL. Not fair.

But I now make sure i have the time to get the best use out of the elixir before I buy them.
I would think that I would buy more elixirs if they automatically stopped when not in use.