Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What influence which pet i get from the kiosk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2014
So recently i have been trying to get the enchanted armament pet for my ice due to it's useful cards it gives being sharpen for my ice who is only level 47, but i have tried to hatch it 3 times on my ice and still got my ice bird each time, then i tried again on my storm with the offspring of the two pets to hopefully get the enchanted armament, but i did this like 3 more times and not once have i got the enchanted armament pet but only my ice bird, is there something i am doing wrong, or is there something that i'm not aware of, or am i just getting really unlucky?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You aren't doing anything wrong.

Pet hatches are random.

Some persons may be successful within the first couple hatches while others may have to be more persistent and patient.

That being said, you probably fall under the latter category.

I must say though, if the icebird offspring is better than it's parent(s), by all means, use it for future hatches.

P.S - The only thing that really affects the result of a pet hatch is if any of the pets used were Crowns Only.
Crowns only pets are harder to obtain.

Good Luck!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Seth Life Caster on Feb 13, 2019 wrote:
So recently i have been trying to get the enchanted armament pet for my ice due to it's useful cards it gives being sharpen for my ice who is only level 47, but i have tried to hatch it 3 times on my ice and still got my ice bird each time, then i tried again on my storm with the offspring of the two pets to hopefully get the enchanted armament, but i did this like 3 more times and not once have i got the enchanted armament pet but only my ice bird, is there something i am doing wrong, or is there something that i'm not aware of, or am i just getting really unlucky?
You're not doing anything wrong. Hatching gives us a chance at the body of our pet or their pet (and occasionally a hybrid, but not with the pets you're using for this). There isn't anything you can do to manipulate the chance of getting an enchanted armament, you're doing it right!

There are a couple of things I would recommend though:

1. If you are paying crowns to hatch - getting the pet in your tome will save you these crowns. As soon as your wizard has a crown pet in their tome the crown fee to hatch with any other crown pet of that body type is removed.

We can add the enchanted armament in 3 ways - if you have it on another wizard pop it into the shared bank then open the bank on your ice wizzy to add it to his tome. Get the body through hatching at the sigils with a real person - there are no crown fees when we hatch directly with another wizard. Get a first generation enchanted armament as a drop from Gladiator Dimachaerus.

If you need help with this I am happy to either hatch directly with you until you get it or help you farm Gladiator to get it as a drop - remember if you have a higher level wizard you can win it on him then put it into the shared bank to add it to your ice wizard's tome.

I have not perfected my ice armament - it is just below 2.0 stats (254 250 255 259 250) and it has an ice pool but I don't remember the entire pool as I made it a long time ago. It has pain-giver, ice dealer, proof, defy and crit striker manifested and also has ice giver and fairy in pool. I am unsure what the other 3 ice talents are - possibly paing bringer, critical hitter and ice striker...but that's uncertain.

It could help you get the body type, increase stats if yours are not maxed and make a good start on an ice pool...if you want to perfect your pet you'll probably still want to do a few hatches with the perfect one you're wanting

2. When you get an ice bird back don't discard it as a fail! When we're making a new pet the babies stats and pool changes even when the body looks the same. If you're hatching with a good pet your baby will have improved stats and have more of their desired talents in the pool. If the stat numbers have increased or the pool is closer to the enchanted armament you're hatching with, take this 'between pet' to adult then use it for the next hatch.

Give me a shout if you need help getting the pet into your tome and we can arrange to meet in game. Feel free to ask anything about hatching and pet making...I'll help any way I can If you let me know the talents you would like, if I have time I will make a perfect enchanted armament for you to hatch with. That way you can have it available as long as you need it for hatches. I was meaning to finish that pet anyway

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Seth Life Caster on Feb 13, 2019 wrote:
I just realised - I was assuming you'd want damage or damage/critical because you mentioned the sharp cards...but if you're looking for an enchanted armament with ward talents then I have perfect ones you're welcome to hatch with. They have max 2.0 stats (255 250 260 260 250), clean ward pool (fairy, fortify or enfeeble available as 10th talent) and manifested talents include proof. I'm happy to share whatever you like best