Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death still has a cheating way in pvp

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
the spell juju was adjusted, isnt enough. The spell that gives -45 should also be adjusted for fair pvp, either it uses more pips Or weakness balance school should be increased

Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
Either boosting should be allowed again, or simply change the weakness spam And adjust the unfair spells due to one Using a spell with feint, and does 6k in which he does NOT critical

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
BrandBrandPowers12... on Feb 13, 2019 wrote:
the spell juju was adjusted, isnt enough. The spell that gives -45 should also be adjusted for fair pvp, either it uses more pips Or weakness balance school should be increased
I think JuJu was nerfed plenty. If I get JuJu cast on me the Death wizard better have a 1 ht knockout set p for next turn. up next

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
The juju spell is already nerfed to the ground death which offensive death didnt deserve. Death never deserve any nerf in general because they were already bottom tier in the pvp meta. Headless horseman and quismas curse buff death a little bit buf they still lack damage percentage on their drain back spells. Which should be changed to either 75~100% for damage coverage.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I have played nothing but Balance for years.

I am fine with the nerfing that was done to Juju. I haven't been Juju spammed since they fixed it.

I am also fine with my weakness being just -25% because I can, and typically do stack weakness. Trained weakness, TC weakness, Lore weakness, enchanted Lore weakness...

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Liam Swiftwalker on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:
I think JuJu was nerfed plenty. If I get JuJu cast on me the Death wizard better have a 1 ht knockout set p for next turn. up next
Yep.