Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Petition to craft brulee sucre-life players submit

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2012
As I have previously stated its totally unfair to pick and choose which spells from the same pack should be allowed to be crafted and which not -which actually means ALL are craftable except the life spell brulee sucre! So, in order to state disapprovement I am urging life players alike to sign a petition so that KI officials take a deeper look into the issue.

1.Green Life man

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
green life man on Feb 12, 2019 wrote:
As I have previously stated its totally unfair to pick and choose which spells from the same pack should be allowed to be crafted and which not -which actually means ALL are craftable except the life spell brulee sucre! So, in order to state disapprovement I am urging life players alike to sign a petition so that KI officials take a deeper look into the issue.

1.Green Life man
I wouldn't go as far as to say it's 'unfair', nor do I think it is something only life wizards would like...I'm definitely up for asking KI if they would consider making all the cool spells that are currently TC only into craftable spells

There are so many amazing spells that have obviously had a lot of time and effort poured into their designs. It would be really fun to be able to enchant them for animus collecting or extra damage etc. A lot of really fun spells are hardly ever used because they're high pip for low levels but unable to be enchanted at higher levels. It's similar with pets too - there are so many beautifully designed pets that rarely get used because we can't stitch the cards from another pet to them. Choosing between an extra blade (pets) or being able to enchant (spells) leaves some stunning designs barely used/seen. More diversity is exciting and fun...and the designers have already put the work in!

A lot of higher level wizards also have an abundance of amber and very little use for it...it would be cool to have some new, tricky recipes with the reward of much loved, but often neglected, spells!

Survivor
Apr 12, 2012
please Victoria we have had this discussion before :the fact is immortal lore pack had 4 tc spells at first 1.Athena Battle Sight 2. Hephastus 3.Queen Calypso and 4. Brulee sucre .Suddenly the first 3 are deemed craftable yet brulee is considered best not -TOTALLY UNFAIR- If KI is unwilling to make Brulee Sucre craftable ,then bring back other spells to previous tc form !!! Looks like we both know the answer to that -So I petition for life rights as a wiz life Ghandi :) -Wish you the best Vic!!!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Which is exactly why I started THIS THREAD about Indirect Spell Learning. I want to be able to learn more spells, and not just the ones that other monster's use, but a large variety of them. The discussion breaks down a bit due to preference of spells to be learned, but I feel if you read it, it will make perfect sense with what I want to do. The topic is locked so you wont be able to comment, and I pray that nobody hijacks your thread trying to reply to my idea.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017

1.Green Life man
I'm sorry to say, but I do not see what's unfair. The simple fact that Kingsisle even made this spell is enough for me, for I have used this spell several times on my life. No offense, but it seems that tons of people are ungrateful for what Kingsisle took time on. Maybe, they will add it on in the future! After all, coding a spell takes a while! As for Brulee-Sucre spell to be the best, that is of opinion.... A level 75 storm almost one-shotted me with Queen Calypso spell when I was level 97...

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
green life man on Feb 13, 2019 wrote:
please Victoria we have had this discussion before :the fact is immortal lore pack had 4 tc spells at first 1.Athena Battle Sight 2. Hephastus 3.Queen Calypso and 4. Brulee sucre .Suddenly the first 3 are deemed craftable yet brulee is considered best not -TOTALLY UNFAIR- If KI is unwilling to make Brulee Sucre craftable ,then bring back other spells to previous tc form !!! Looks like we both know the answer to that -So I petition for life rights as a wiz life Ghandi :) -Wish you the best Vic!!!
I'm not against crafting Brulee Sucre, I was actually asking for a whole lot more

Survivor
Apr 12, 2012
no harm taken vic hope I have not offended either -I have been playing this game since the last world was celestia ...omg the years have passed !!! really love it and sometimes we just point things out to make game even better

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
green life man on Feb 16, 2019 wrote:
no harm taken vic hope I have not offended either -I have been playing this game since the last world was celestia ...omg the years have passed !!! really love it and sometimes we just point things out to make game even better
Absolutely no offense taken! I totally agree pointing things out and sharing ideas is positive We all love the game and enjoy seeing community ideas become real in the Spiral...too right I'd like Brulee Sucre to be craftable!

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
I would love to see Brulee Sucree craft-able. Brulee sucree tc are very rare now a days, unlike other cards.
Would be a great spell if Loremaster dropped it for Easter, in the month of April. Like headless horseman was in October (Halloween) and Reindeer was for July (Christmas in July).
Please KI

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008

1.Green Life man
Count me in! I want to be able to craft that spell for my Life girls!! I have two accounts, and really would love it.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Does life really need a more powerful version of Wings of Fate for no shadow pips? I don't think so.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2012
hi there red dragon -this petition has nothing to do with wings of fate , its just about Brulee sucre being allowed to be crafted as the other spells from the same pack are!!! not referring to anything else either that be a cool tc for life or upgrading an existing life spell- its just a non- offensive democratic petition nothing more, nothing less

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
RedDragon877 on Feb 21, 2019 wrote:
Does life really need a more powerful version of Wings of Fate for no shadow pips? I don't think so.
this has never been about replacing or updating an existing spell, this suggestion has always been about variety. Almost all of the TCs found in this pack are NOT craftable; only 3 of the 17 TCs that can be gotten are craftable.