Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
I've posted something like this before but I want to bring it up again.
Anyway, I know that the Waterworks gear is worth it...
But I've finish it over 10 times, and no gear.
Also, I'd really like the hat.
So what enemy drops it?

Thanks! Gavin Shade, level 75

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Usually by the fifth or so run, one would start to see drops being collected.

Having done it over ten times as you said and not having at least one part of the gear is quite odd.

Luska Charmbeak, the first boss you encounter in the dungeon is the one that drops the hat.

The robe and shoes are dropped by the final boss.

Also, remember (especially at your level), you've other, better alternatives such as your level 76 Crafted Hat (Poet's Hood) available from Lewelyn in Dun Dora, Avalon along with your level 74 crafted robe (Armor of the Banneret)

You can also opted for your Ziz-Zag Gear by running that Dungeon.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
My myth, I believe, had to farm it for 3 weeks to get all the gear he wanted. Not knowing your situation, I will suggest getting the Wintertusk crafted gear. It's similar to WW gear, and it's guaranteed because you craft it. I usually run a combo of WT hat and WW boots and robe. While an old article, it's my go to for information. CLICK ME to go to the Wizard101 Central guide on waterworks drops

Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
About the crafted gear, I'm not a high level crafter so I don't think I could craft it.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Well, crafting is something I recommend you start doing as well.

It's really useful!

Gardening too.

If you need assistance here, feel free to ask.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
trevor track16 on Feb 12, 2019 wrote:
About the crafted gear, I'm not a high level crafter so I don't think I could craft it.
If you have a higher level wizard on the same account, (s)he can make it and bank share it to this wizard. Crafting is easy to do, and is something I recommend to everybody.

Explorer
May 08, 2010
drop rates in general are really weird

on balance, i got all 3 pieces in 2 runs
on storm, i got boots in 1 run, took about 20 runs to get robe, and never got hat (went on to avalon, used avalon crafted, then khrys crafted, then cabal hat)
currently on fire after 3 runs, got hat and boots.

all the luck of the draw, really.