Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why does my LIFE wizard fizzle so much???

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello,
KING ISLE please tell me why does my life wizard fizzle at least 1 out of every 5 casts??
I have 5 % accuracy along with the 90% that should be 95% accuracy. This would tell me I should fizzle 5 times out of a hundred correct?? No , that's not the case I find myself fizzling 1 out of every 5 times! when I was lower-level it did not happen this much, hardly at all. this is my fourth high-level Wizard it and I noticed it happens a lot more in zafaria and Avalon. so what's the deal kingsisle I want you to tell me what's going on I shouldn't be fizzling 20% of the time!?

Mark Raven leaf L79
Mark Dragon leaf L130
Mark Shadow leaf L130

Survivor
Oct 24, 2013
I think you need to post evidence of this happening for them to take it into account.
I'm sure you are just overexaggerating.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Hello,
Even though you have 95% accuracy, there is still a chance of fizzling. Each spell you cast will have a 5% chance of fizzling. This may seem like a slim chance, but it is still possible. My life wizard is currently in Avalon and fizzles quite a bit. It's just chance, really.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
stormkraker on Feb 11, 2019 wrote:
Hello,
KING ISLE please tell me why does my life wizard fizzle at least 1 out of every 5 casts??
I have 5 % accuracy along with the 90% that should be 95% accuracy. This would tell me I should fizzle 5 times out of a hundred correct?? No , that's not the case I find myself fizzling 1 out of every 5 times! when I was lower-level it did not happen this much, hardly at all. this is my fourth high-level Wizard it and I noticed it happens a lot more in zafaria and Avalon. so what's the deal kingsisle I want you to tell me what's going on I shouldn't be fizzling 20% of the time!?

Mark Raven leaf L79
Mark Dragon leaf L130
Mark Shadow leaf L130
It's not like that. Having a 95% accuracy does not mean you will not fizzle 95/100 times. Imagine a dice roll. It's like that. You are most likely overexaggerating. However, I do notice that in Avalon, my fire fizzled 9/10 times, and I had 24% accuracy.... thats 99% accuracy for my meteors.