Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Frontier Dragon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
Hello,

I have just found out about the frontier dragon and I wanted to know if I still have a chance of receiving one because I qualify for it. I started my account on November 7th 2018 and I did not know about the 2013 event at the time. Please let me know if, when, and how because just tieing the mount to a one-time event just seems a little unfair for all of the other people that played around the time and missed it. Please let me know as soon as possible

The concerned wizard

Luke Ice Breeze Lv 27
Original Luke Ice Breeze Lv Unknown
Luke Storm Weaver Lv 70
and Artur Night Song Lv 50

Though the original luke is gone I made another one and have two other wizards going on

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Well, as you know, this event was intended to show appreciation to the community from KI based on their initial start account time.

Unfortunately, the tokens were met with mixed reviews; hence discontinued.

This was some time ago, so I doubt there is anything KI can do for you now, but, if you would possible like an official response from them, try emailing about the situation.

support@wizard101.com

Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
Thank you very much for your response. I hope I did not come off rude from my post.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
tiggers99 on Feb 9, 2019 wrote:
Hello,

I have just found out about the frontier dragon and I wanted to know if I still have a chance of receiving one because I qualify for it. I started my account on November 7th 2018 and I did not know about the 2013 event at the time. Please let me know if, when, and how because just tieing the mount to a one-time event just seems a little unfair for all of the other people that played around the time and missed it. Please let me know as soon as possible

The concerned wizard

Luke Ice Breeze Lv 27
Original Luke Ice Breeze Lv Unknown
Luke Storm Weaver Lv 70
and Artur Night Song Lv 50

Though the original luke is gone I made another one and have two other wizards going on
You qualified for it at the time, but the reward is no longer available so no-one qualifies at the moment. Since you did qualify at the time the only chance of getting it would be to ask customer support if they would be able to add it to your account. Unfortunately it's unlikely they will be able to add it at this late stage, but I think it's worth asking because if they can add it, they will be happy to help you

Drop them a nice message from the email associated with your account. Let them know your username and explain what happened. Ask them if they would be able to add it to your account...then wait and see what they say when they respond.

You'll get an auto-message letting you know they received your message, then it can take a few days to get the actual response to your request - be patient while waiting, check your emails (including your spam box). Be prepared for them saying they can't do it because technically the reward has expired. There is a small chance they can add it and please know, if they can, they will

Good luck, I hope you're able to get the dragon

Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
If all else fails there's a frontier dragon on the Fire school list in the hatching kiosk. You could hatch for one.

Sydney Skyblood lvl 104 Fire

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
colocrys on Feb 18, 2019 wrote:
If all else fails there's a frontier dragon on the Fire school list in the hatching kiosk. You could hatch for one.

Sydney Skyblood lvl 104 Fire
The pet is cute but the OPs talking about the mount from the 5th birthday celebration.