Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm lagging really bad.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2017
Hey, as you can tell by the subject I'm lagging really bad. By that I mean when I'm in fights I click on my card and the time just keeps ticking down until there is no time and then from like 1-5 minutes it randomly goes and now im at half health or dead because I was lagging. It's really annoying and I've closed every unwanted program and lowered all my graphics and that stuff but I still lag. Please help me and respond fast I dont want to keep lagging.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Have you tried changing to an uncrowded realm? A while back a change was made to automatically switch people to the busier realms, unless you select in options to remember your realm, which may or may not be a busy one at any given time.

Survivor
May 20, 2017
Calamity Finch on Feb 2, 2019 wrote:
Have you tried changing to an uncrowded realm? A while back a change was made to automatically switch people to the busier realms, unless you select in options to remember your realm, which may or may not be a busy one at any given time.
Ive tried that