Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Questions for January 2019

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Just like for tips, post your questions here you want answered on KI Live! Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of questions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You receive that many questions because many of us are highly invested within the game and are curious to see where it's going.

I've a few questions though:

1. The ideas posted on Professor's Falmea's recent thread, do you plan to consider any of them at all?

2. When will the next age of PvP begin?

3. Will any attention be paid to the current state of PvP?

4. Any thoughts on to the next major update of the game?

5. When will the re-vamping of the graphics continue?

6. Is the intention to re-vamp the entire game as how The Commons currently is?

7. A little Pirate based, but, do you also plan on any major update to the very patient P101 Community game?

8. How often do KI employees play the game?

I'll enlist more if I've any.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2016
my question Is are Tik-tik Snaketongue,Tim-tim Snakeeye, Tom-tom Snakeskin and Tse-tse Snaketail all related or are they completely unrelated Samul earthtail level 68

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Question? It apears many of us Wizard101 game players would like a 7th wizard on one account. Will Kingsisle ever add that 7th wizard to the 6 we already have?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
You're doing it on the message boards now! How nice.

What was the inspiration for Husk? Is it based off anything, or is it your own idea?

Administrator
Lookit Light on Jan 30, 2019 wrote:
You're doing it on the message boards now! How nice.

What was the inspiration for Husk? Is it based off anything, or is it your own idea?
Yep! Sorry about the delay in posting this month's :(.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Sparck on Jan 30, 2019 wrote:
Yep! Sorry about the delay in posting this month's :(.
No problem, Sparck! Just so long as we get to do this sort of thing within an at least possible time, I don't care when it is.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
samuleerthtail on Jan 29, 2019 wrote:
my question Is are Tik-tik Snaketongue,Tim-tim Snakeeye, Tom-tom Snakeskin and Tse-tse Snaketail all related or are they completely unrelated Samul earthtail level 68
i can possibly answer that. they are all the same person which badly disguised themselves. Much like Superman disguising himself with only eyeglasses and calling himself Clark Kent.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
I know the protocol for transferring wizards. But my question is can KI create a master bank account that can be used to transfer items between linked accounts.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Did KingsIsle meet all of their 2018 WIZolutions and what is KI's New Year's WIZolutions for 2019?
Have a good show!

PS: Please go back to allowing questions and tips to be posted on w101Central as well as here. Thanks!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
Hey there

Are we ever going to be able to have jewels added to robes, boots and hats?

That would be a nice addition for sure

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Why can't pack gear be dyed? & follow-up question - Will this be changed in the future?

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Can we possibly make stitching cost maybe like 50k gold instead of crowns?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
Sparck, Will treasure cards ever be able to be put in the bank?

(I'm having trouble farming for potent trap right now lol)