Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PAX South Recap!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Heya everyone!

Recently, KingsIsle went to PAX South in San Antonio to meet up with community members! I was able to attend the convention, meet some awesome online friends in person, and hang out with two KingsIsle employees - Renee Wooten (Associate Producer) and Mathew Anderson (our very own Community Manager). It was a fantastic experience that I'll never forget.

In addition to attending the convention, some of the community members who made the trip were able to tour the KingsIsle office. To catch a glimpse of the craziness during the entire trip, check out my PAX South recap post here: http://theuntoldspiral.com/wizard101/pax-south-recap/

We're hoping to make this an annual event, so please let me know if you have any questions for the future. I hope to meet even more community members next year!

*I got approval from Sparck before posting this here. I know it includes images of what some community members/KingsIsle staff look like.*

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
For events such as this, I would like to see some announcements be made here on the Message Boards in case any of us just so happen to be in the area.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Vanessa Mythdust on Jan 29, 2019 wrote:
Heya everyone!

Recently, KingsIsle went to PAX South in San Antonio to meet up with community members! I was able to attend the convention, meet some awesome online friends in person, and hang out with two KingsIsle employees - Renee Wooten (Associate Producer) and Mathew Anderson (our very own Community Manager). It was a fantastic experience that I'll never forget.

In addition to attending the convention, some of the community members who made the trip were able to tour the KingsIsle office. To catch a glimpse of the craziness during the entire trip, check out my PAX South recap post here: http://theuntoldspiral.com/wizard101/pax-south-recap/

We're hoping to make this an annual event, so please let me know if you have any questions for the future. I hope to meet even more community members next year!

*I got approval from Sparck before posting this here. I know it includes images of what some community members/KingsIsle staff look like.*
Thank you so much for sharing this!

I have to admit to being a little jealous (in a nice way!) and I was grinning the whole time I read about your lovely trip! What an amazing experience!

Thanks again for sharing and I hope that KI and the community have many more events together so even more wizards can experience the dream of meeting and sharing real life experiences together

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Thanks for sharing. Sounds like an awesome time! I would love to see San Antonio sometime. I agree with Star Edward to post it in advance and perhaps others could be in the area.