Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2019
Hello, was just wondering if there were any mounts that are available for gold, RIGHT NOW. Thank you! :)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
There are several mounts available for purchase using gold inside the Crown Shop.

Under the 'Permanent Mounts' section, try scrolling down to the very bottom where you will see the Horses and Big Cat Mounts (Lions & Tigers).

Click on one of them (they usually just say No Auction instead of Crowns Only).

Once you've clicked on one of them, select the Gold Icon next to the crowns one.

The currency will then be transferred to Gold where you can make a purchase.

Note however:

• The cheapest mount (Chestnut Pony) starts at about 50,000 Gold Pieces.
  • Not all Mounts can be bought for Gold; only the ones that doesn't say "Crowns Only."

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Also,

Zeke sells one day mounts for 2000 gold pieces if you're interested.

The mounts differ on the world you'll find him in.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
Surprisingly, you should check out the Crowns shop for some gold mounts. I'm pretty sure that all the horses and broomsticks are purchaceable with gold, as well as maybe a couple others. Simply select the mount, and click the "Gold" tab over the buy button.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
If you open the crown shop and go to the mount section, look to the right just under the 3D model and you'll see a price. Above the price is 2 tabs, one is crowns and the other is gold. Not all the mounts can be purchased for gold obviously but some will let you click on that gold tab and let you buy it for gold.

Also, some monsters drop mounts, but you'll have to research them and fight them quite a few times.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Cmachk77 on Jan 29, 2019 wrote:
Hello, was just wondering if there were any mounts that are available for gold, RIGHT NOW. Thank you! :)
There are tons of things in the Crown Shop that are available for GOLD!!!! Yes, even really cool things like permanent mounts and houses!

When we go into the crown shop underneath the picture of items there are 2 tabs - crowns/gold. The default is crowns but if we click on the gold tab the price shows in gold instead! Some items are crowns only and won't change, so you may have to try a few on the page before you get one for gold, but when you do everything on the page you're on will change to display the gold price where it is available.

To find the mounts for gold, go to the permanent mount section then select the bengal tiger (the only reason I suggest this one is because I know it has a gold price, any available for gold will also work) and click the gold tab under his picture. You will see his price change to gold and also some of the other permanent mounts in the list will display a gold price too...choose whatever you like!

Totally biased opinion - the big cats are really nice to ride and feel fast/smooth

Happy shopping...and don't forget to check out the other tabs to see what else is available for gold, you'll probably be surprised at how many cool things can be bought with in-game currency! Have fun!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Welcome to the message boards, Cmachk!

I am happy to tell you that you're in luck. To avoid buying rentals over and over again, you can indeed buy two permanent mounts for gold. They are the Black Stallion and the Chestnut Pony. However, they are quite expensive. The Chestnut Pony, the cheaper of the two, cost 50,000 Gold to buy. They're a bit old-fashioned, but just as fast as the average mount! Save up your gold and you'll get it in no time!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Dragons, too! ( But those are very expensive. ) It all depends on what you want - just a mount or a really "cool" mount.
Doing your Daily Assignments can also get you a rental mount on the day of the crown chest. ( some of them can be a seven day rental! )

Survivor
Apr 29, 2018
Can someone give me two celestian shields? I need it for Celestial Observatory. If someone has them please answer. I'll be at Celestia Base Camp, Bartleby realm.

Logan Dragonflame lvl 72

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
FunkyG124 on Jan 29, 2019 wrote:
Can someone give me two celestian shields? I need it for Celestial Observatory. If someone has them please answer. I'll be at Celestia Base Camp, Bartleby realm.

Logan Dragonflame lvl 72
I have spares I can sell for you but we need to arrange a time because this forum is fully moderated so posts don't show in real time (by the time your post was showing you would not have been in Celestia Base Camp)

I can meet you in the bazaar, dworgyn realm, Thursday at 10pm GMT (that works out to 2pm Pacific time, 3pm Mountain Time, 4pm Central time, 5pm Eastern time - you'll need to check your time zone, it's just after the time you made your post asking).

I'll be on Fiona Frogfinder...come and find me or let me know a different time to meet. I'm happy to help you

Survivor
Apr 29, 2018
Victoria FireHeart on Jan 30, 2019 wrote:
I have spares I can sell for you but we need to arrange a time because this forum is fully moderated so posts don't show in real time (by the time your post was showing you would not have been in Celestia Base Camp)

I can meet you in the bazaar, dworgyn realm, Thursday at 10pm GMT (that works out to 2pm Pacific time, 3pm Mountain Time, 4pm Central time, 5pm Eastern time - you'll need to check your time zone, it's just after the time you made your post asking).

I'll be on Fiona Frogfinder...come and find me or let me know a different time to meet. I'm happy to help you
Thank you for answering . That's really great to hear, how about Saturday or Sunday 10pm? Same place, bazaar, dworgyn realm? Also my time zone is CET=GMT+1 so basically im only one hour ahead of you .

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
FunkyG124 on Feb 1, 2019 wrote:
Thank you for answering . That's really great to hear, how about Saturday or Sunday 10pm? Same place, bazaar, dworgyn realm? Also my time zone is CET=GMT+1 so basically im only one hour ahead of you .
IDK if this will get through moderation in time for you to see, but I will go to Dworgyn bazaar today (Saturday) and Sunday at 10pm GMT and look for you

Hopefully you'll have seen the 'charm' (they're instant) and know I've seen your message