Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with memberhip problems.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2017
So a lot time ago i bought a membership. I used to play a lot but currently i dont really play and i want to undo the membership so I stop getting charged for a game that i dont play. But i dont know how to do that...Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!
Logan WaterRider

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
kostislol on Jan 24, 2019 wrote:
So a lot time ago i bought a membership. I used to play a lot but currently i dont really play and i want to undo the membership so I stop getting charged for a game that i dont play. But i dont know how to do that...Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!
Logan WaterRider
Log into the website and go to 'My Accounts' (just under your username on the left hand side). Click 'Manage' (The middle tab at the top), then go to 'Change Membership' on the right hand side.

This will bring up the details of the membership on the account and gives the option to 'Upgrade' or 'End'.

If you end your membership you won't lose any of the days you have paid for but the membership won't renew so once they're used your wizards will only be able to access free areas or any you've bought for crowns. Your friend list will be shorter again but you won't lose any friends on it, but you will have to bring it down to below the non-member max if you want to add anyone new.

Your backpack will also revert to the non-member max. You won't lose anything in it, but won't be able to add anything until you've emptied out enough to have space.

I don't imagine myself ever taking a membership break...but if I did I would make sure to get any spells and recipes I might like to use while my membership is down and any reagents that can't be bought from the bazaar...

It's sad to see you go and I hope it is just a break...the Spiral still needs you to save it and will be awaiting your return!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2017
Oh Victoria dont you worry! Even if i was thinking about not playing the game ever again its just not how things work with wizard101...You always come back to it..sooner or later! I just dont use it...FOR NOW!

I am just taking a break,

Logan WaterRider