Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Gameplay Tips for January 2019

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Community! We need your gameplay tips for inclusion in each month's KI Live, just like how we gather questions!

Reply to this forum thread, or one of the social posts we put up over the next few days, and we will select ~5 tips to present on this month's KI Live. Each selected tip will receive a similar amount of Crowns as the 10~ questions we respond too.

Tips should be brief (a short sentence) and of course must be appropriate to all ages and make sense for presenting on our KI Lives. They must also not involve cheats or extensive spoilers.

Only one tip per player per KI Live please. For social, use #Wizard101Tips and @KingsIsleLive

We can't wait to see what great tips you come up with!

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
Get as many Training Points saved up as possible before Celestia. You'll need all the astral spells you can get.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I make my own treasure cards by enchanting spells in my main deck!

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
When you hit level 86 and are in azteca do the astral school quests to get your school aura, an sharpen blade.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
A boss's minions are just as valid for quest credit as the monsters that roam the streets.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Be Friendly!

It's important as wizards, we remember to be courteous; a Thank-you, Please or even questions such as "May I join your battle?" goes a long way!

Don't forget to say/ask them, you may never know how much the recipient might be grateful you did.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2016
Keep checking the bazaar for newer and more powerful gear while you quest. As you level up, you will face more difficult enemies, and you'll need the best gear possible!

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
A small deck is the key to a successful battle. Overfilling your deck is the fastest way to ensure defeat because you can't find your buffs/hits in time.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Each school of magic has a different strategy for deck setup and battles so play to your strengths!

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Don't carry a wand from your own school (or your secondary school). That way you're not breaking your own traps.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2015
Get monstrous tc it will help you threw krok and other worlds the added damage will make defeating monsters easier.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
Small decks are key! You'll get cards you need quicker~

Survivor
May 31, 2011
Save up mega pet snacks for when double pet exp comes!

Administrator
Thanks all, this part of KI Live is now closed!