Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anniversary Music Redux.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
As much as I REALLY like the Anniversary Update's OST, I really miss the Ravenwood theme playing in... well, Ravenwood. As much as I like the new theme music, I think the soft, ethereal, mystical music playing now in this area doesn't really fit this entire section and I feel it would make a great track for being inside Bartleby or maybe it plays whenever you speak to him and it can be his theme music, rather than playing for the entire school area. I say this, because aside from one or two smaller areas around Wizard City which aren't visited often, the revised Ravenwood track never plays anywhere, which is a shame because it's a great new rendition like everything else is!

Heck, you guys put the Spooky track back in where it belongs (I remember when the Anniversary first dropped it played the Ravenwood theme which wasn't appropriate in places filled with Undead), so why not put in the Ravenwood track in Ravenwood again?

Also, did you guys fix up the Three Streets at all for the Anniversary update or Blizzard Boulevard? If you did change it graphically, it must be very subtly done because I don't see a difference.