Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone willing to hatch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Hello, I have been looking for a pet that may cast healing spells. I have a siren and a snake in a basket, but I'd like to hatch with someone who has a may cast healing on their pet. Please help me out. My wizard is Fallon Moonshade

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Check the Hatchmaking Kiosk inside the Pet Pavilion.

Many pets are there with May Cast Healing abilities that I'm sure will satisfy your requirements.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
99firegirl5 on Jan 13, 2019 wrote:
Hello, I have been looking for a pet that may cast healing spells. I have a siren and a snake in a basket, but I'd like to hatch with someone who has a may cast healing on their pet. Please help me out. My wizard is Fallon Moonshade
What school is your wizard and what level? I can put some pets into the kiosk for you but it will be easier to choose the best ones for you if I know a little bit more about your wizard

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
99firegirl5 on Jan 21, 2019 wrote:
Level 70 storm wizard
Do you want all healing or am I right to assume you want storm damage with a heal? How about critical? Let me know what talents you'd like...I have too many pets to put them all in, we need to narrow it down