Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear Guide fire levels 1-100

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Ok...
Here is my best attempt at a gear guide. Feel free to correct me, for I am just doing my best :D

Levels 1-10:
Bazaar gear, If you have the time possible Lord Nightshade Gear
Levels 11-20
Same. The resist gear is good. Trade out your wand for either a pack wand, or the bazaar pip wand
Levels 21-29
Still Bazaar gear going strong!
Levels 30-55
Ok. Here is your first good set. Going for Zeus gear on Mount Olympus is good, especially for the damage! The Sky Iron Hasta is very good, and will last you for a while, with that 10% damage boost!
Levels 56-60
This is optional since Waterworks is in 4 levels but the crafted Wintertusk gear is very good.
Levels 60-100
Your Waterworks gear is the best for a while! With outstanding damage, resist, and accuracy, this gear is the sure way to good gear!
*Optional Levels 90-100
Hades Unseen CInder Lord set has stupendous crit, damage, and resist, but low accuracy. I would suggest Hades hat, WW robe, and WW boots.
Level 100
Darkmoor For the rest of you w101 life.
Wands:
Levels 1-5 - Any wand
Levels 5-10 - Any wand, but if you want, use ascendent staff
Levels 11-20 - Ascendant Staff
Levels 21-30 - Pip wands from the bazaar
Levels 30 - 60 - SKY IRON HASTA YAY!
Levels 60-90 - LifeForce blade
Levels 90-99 - Hades FlameMaker
Levels 100+ - Malistaire Staff or Deathmetal Skull Or Headmaster Wand
Rest is coming soooon

Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
level 60-100 you should try to go for
wintertusk hat
waterworks armor, lower zigzag armor if you have time to waste
waterworks boots (i used wysteria crowns boots)
sky iron hasta
crafted zafaria athame
lower zigzag amulet
wintertusk ring (Toasty Band of the Fire Elves if you find it or Tears of the Sun Band)

going for critical at a low level isn't usually a good idea unless it gives a bit of damage

level 100 if you don't have too much time, just use darkmoor armor and athame only and slap on khyrsalis crafted gear (Desert's Trader Shroud and Boots of Starfire)

at 125 you should definitely go for Cabalist Cleansing Hood and Cabalist Cleansing Boots in Secret Tunnel and if you want to give up accuracy, the Radiant Light Brigade Armor