Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

evil magma peas

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
i have a garden of EMP and i have all the likes (garden gnome, djembe drum, egg basket, red barn farm, pixie and all 3 boom shroom. My question is why does the EMP only like one of the plant when they are all different.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
My guess for this is because at the end of the day, they are all still just Boom Shrooms, no matter the kind. Hence, the plant only shows one like for it.

Other plants are like this such as the Jewel Plants. They have a like for each other but will only be listed as "likes jewel plant."

It does not specify the type of plant.

This has always been the case with Gardening, unless it's a bug that has dodged the eye of KI, it's never been a major issue.

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
nathan owlhaven on Jan 10, 2019 wrote:
i have a garden of EMP and i have all the likes (garden gnome, djembe drum, egg basket, red barn farm, pixie and all 3 boom shroom. My question is why does the EMP only like one of the plant when they are all different.
Hi Nathan,

Boom Shrooms will only count as one like no matter the type of Boom Shroom. This confused me a little bit at first too, but think of them as all in the Boom Shroom family.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
A given like only applies once, no matter how many copies are present, Nathan.