Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Damage/resist pet?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Ok. Victoria FireHeart thanks for the generous offer. I posted there also.

But i was wondering, how do I get pet damage/resist talent? All i get is power pip chance/accuracy? Please help!

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Try the Hatching Kiosk. Look for a pet that has none of the talents you're trying to avoid, and talents you want. Hatch, level new pet to adult. If you see talents you want, keep training. If you hit ancient and the power pip talent returns, hatch again. Keep doing that until you get a pet that, at adult or ancient, has only the talents you want.

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Jan 9, 2019 wrote:

But i was wondering, how do I get pet damage/resist talent? All i get is power pip chance/accuracy? Please help!
Hi Eric,

There is a strategy for getting the exact talents you are after called "The Piggle Method" With this method you raise your pet only to adult and re-hatch several times until the "pool" from the original pet with the stats you want is copied over to your pet.

You can find the pet with the talents you want in the kiosk and use this method to get those talents for yourself. There is an entire article explaining all the details of what to do and how to do it on Ravenwood Academy, you can find a link here: https://www.ravenwoodacademy.com/piggle-method/

Cheers,
Nathan

Ravenwood Academy Owner/founder

-Never look down on someone, unless you are helping them up.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Jan 9, 2019 wrote:

Too many threads lol, please can we keep it all on the thread where we're arranging the hatches? It will be much easier to keep track of what has been said and what info you still need if we keep in all on one thread!

Response to this thread can be found HERE

Please respond on the linked thread

Cya soon!

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Also, I am annoyed. Is there any easy way to get megas?