Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Crafting Glitch!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2016
I just started crafting, and made it to Marleybone. I bought the crafting items, and crafted them. The quest then told me to go to the crafting lady in Marleybone, and she still had a question mark over her name. I talked to her, and she told me to craft the items. The quest and the lady are telling me two different things, and I'm COMPLETELY stuck on what to do. Please advise me on what I should do!!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Bobby Flay Fighter on Jan 7, 2019 wrote:
I just started crafting, and made it to Marleybone. I bought the crafting items, and crafted them. The quest then told me to go to the crafting lady in Marleybone, and she still had a question mark over her name. I talked to her, and she told me to craft the items. The quest and the lady are telling me two different things, and I'm COMPLETELY stuck on what to do. Please advise me on what I should do!!
How strange! The SAME thing was happening to me yesterday while doing Wintertusk. I found that going right up to an NPC resulted in them giving me the quest, but standing a little way off they accepted the completed quest. I also found on my second account that was questing alongside her, that the sigils were appearing greyed out (not glowing) but she could go in still as she had done these dungeons before. They looked like they were inaccessible.

I assumed my game was just a little glitchy and that logging out and back in or reloading would resolve it. I haven't checked if it is working normally again yet.

If it continues to do this when you've logged back in try moving a little way back from the NPC and see if they will accept your completed quest but also drop a message to Support so they know about it. I'll do likewise if mine is still doing it, but it may well be just a weird glitch that will work normally again after patching on log in

Let us know how you get on, I will also keep you posted if mine patches correctly or remains glitchy

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The crafters now requires you to have the crafted (not bought items from bazaar) in your bagpack when turning the quest in?

Did you satisfy this requirement?

Survivor
Apr 02, 2016
Star Edward on Jan 7, 2019 wrote:
The crafters now requires you to have the crafted (not bought items from bazaar) in your bagpack when turning the quest in?

Did you satisfy this requirement?

I crafted the items, but I forgot to keep them in my inventory! I will try to re-craft them. Not quite what you were thinking, but I did benefit from this! Thank you so much for helping me out.